Payton Manning calling it quits today!!

maytom

Janoris Jenkins, Damon Harrison, and Olivier Vernon!  My Giants are not playing around!  That front line of JPP, Jonathan Hankins, Big Snacks, and Vernon is going to be sweet!  And now two play makers at the corner (Dominique Rodgers Cromartie and Jenkins) means a lot of defensive touchdowns.

Janoris Jenkins, Damon Harrison, and Olivier Vernon! My Giants are not playing around! That front line of JPP, Jonathan Hankins, Big Snacks, and Vernon is going to be sweet! And now two play makers at the corner (Dominique Rodgers Cromartie and Jenkins) means a lot of defensive touchdowns.

Smells like 8-8!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Janoris Jenkins, Damon Harrison, and Olivier Vernon! My Giants are not playing around! That front line of JPP, Jonathan Hankins, Big Snacks, and Vernon is going to be sweet! And now two play makers at the corner (Dominique Rodgers Cromartie and Jenkins) means a lot of defensive touchdowns.

total number of fingers not divisible by ten??

Smells like 8-8!

They still have several holes to fill (FS, MLB, RT) but they still have money to spend and a #10 draft pick.  They also need depth but so far it's a good start.

• Like 1

Neither Manziel nor Kap will be in nfl in a few years.

The way Manziel is going , he might be dead in a few years.

Didn't Kapernick take away your boy's job (Alex Smith) in San Fran a few years ago ?

The way Manziel is going , he might be dead in a few years.

Didn't Kapernick take away your boy's job (Alex Smith) in San Fran a few years ago ?

Agree Johnny ain't got much life left.

No, smith got concussed and Niners clearly blundered by choosing Kap going forward.