A couple of posts had me looking....

growalot

Are you suggesting some of us need to take Midol? I started my regimen last fall. Upped the dosage in February, and it seems to be working.

Oh, and I pulled the lump of coal from my backside and decided to think more about how I come off on this site.

It's called sympathy PMS.  Something about the pheromones and what not.  Since the male partner is being exposed to it for most of the day it causes the hormones in his body to react and make him more irritable.  I'm not sure if all these studies are legitimate or if there were made up by male scientist so that they have an excuse to avoid their wives and girlfriends during that time.

lol......I managed a couple of night clubs and bartended a few places  years ago...That is when I first started noticing it. Some guys were like they were on timers on how they acted ... I always knew when to put on extra male bartenders in case of trouble. and like with woman they seemed real close on "cycle"......I'd still rather deal with the guys going through hormonal changes than woman.

It happens here as well..... starts slow and with in a week it's in full bloom...then settles down a bit and repeat...I see a cycle starting again...