Thanks to phade

Dinsdale

Well thanks to a post here by phade I have joined the trail cam club.:rolleyes:

Asked a few questions, got what I feel were good answers; so went with a Browning that he had a very competitive price for and great reviews.

Prompt shipping with no hassles, would recommend his services, and nice to give a spot of business to a forum member.

• Like 7

Nice!

I think you'll get a kick out of it, it certainly adds a new dimension to your hunting. 

Mostly for me it shows me the bucks I'm likely to NEVER kill.  :)  Seriously though, all the extra critters I've gotten on the cam are well worth the price of admission IMO.  Woodchucks NOWHERE near a field along with coon, fox, coyote, bear, flying squirrel, bear, fisher, rabbit, opossum, grouse, skunk, turkey, mink (maybe more I forgot about??) round out my list of "Caught On Camera" stars. 

What are you going to do, run it in picture or video mode? 

• Like 1

Have a bear that occasionally makes his way through my yard in the neighborhood so thats the target.....not a shooter in my book as he's young, but first resident bear that has been here in a few years.

I hunt some public land so I won't be using it much there, one place is a few hours away and the other gets pounded and stands stolen all the time.

Bought two and the other is destined as a tip on a future hunt that I have plans cooking for...

29 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Nice!

I think you'll get a kick out of it, it certainly adds a new dimension to your hunting. 

Mostly for me it shows me the bucks I'm likely to NEVER kill.  :)  Seriously though, all the extra critters I've gotten on the cam are well worth the price of admission IMO.  Woodchucks NOWHERE near a field along with coon, fox, coyote, bear, flying squirrel, bear, fisher, rabbit, opossum, grouse, skunk, turkey, mink (maybe more I forgot about??) round out my list of "Caught On Camera" stars. 

What are you going to do, run it in picture or video mode? 

Geeze I'm almost right with ya lawd, I got a bob cat on todays pull. I have al but rabbit skunk and grouse.

The video I have of the bear chomping on my camera is priceless........he did some damage; one lash tab on the back is gone and the flash lens is junk.  I expect it'll take a fatal washing from a heavy rain at some point and fry the guts.  The bear has a nice white "V" on his chest that'll be helpful in ID'ing the sob after I shoot him.  He's big enough..........:)

• Like 4