What kind of snake?

BizCT

I believe that is a Norther Brown snake. by the way, hope no DEC officer reads these boards this is a quote on DEC site "You may not harvest, take, or possess any native Snakes, Lizards, or Salamanders at any time". i'd rather kill a snake and be fined than be killed by a venomous snake.

Edited by Mossberg500Guy
  • Like 1

Hehehehe..You notice Big John is wearing his leather gloves...Milk snakes are not venomous, but they are very defensive and WILL bite the hell out you if you attempt to handle them... Garter snakes, on the other hand, seldom bite when handled, although there are always exceptions..I have been bitten by them once or twice...No big deal, their teeth are very small and don't leave a very deep wound.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That nasty musk garter snakes secrete is the worst smell on earth, I hate handling them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree....That's why I don't like handling them either...If I have to ( The Mermaid doesn't like them in her flower gardens for some perverse reason, and I refuse to kill them)  I wear cloth gloves to keep the stink off my hands.