Donald Trump says he would implement nationwide stop and frisk policy

32 minutes ago, brownclown said:

Yes. It is a total waste. They prevent nothing. They fail in just about every test.

They some of you talk I don't know to be more scared of the left or the right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yea sure why have cops in the first place right lol  or why have locks and safes in banks most people not going to rob a bank anyway .  I mean why put cops in gang infested inner city's looking for guns what a waist of time .

My mistake . Someone may get insulted because they get frisked by mistake  or some kid may not get shot . In a gang war . But who cares right aa long as they stay in there hoods typical liberal attitude.  They  wouldn't tolerate those gangs in there part of town carrying guns freely but it's ok in Chicago slums because they don't go there 

48 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

by your logic they should've stop those terrorists on September 11. Right?  

And by your logic you should have never been born right? Your all or nothing attitude is your down fall, no one should ever be stopped or frisked the fact the some good is accomplished has no basis in your world.... So based on your ideals you should have been aborted before you were born as you are a million to one shot of being born are worse odds than the NYPDs arrest rate! Every minute of time is a gamble and the odds are stack against all of us and you are worried about the police trying to make the world a little safer, I think your priorities are a little screwed up. 

19 minutes ago, Big John said:

And by your logic you should have never been born right? Your all or nothing attitude is your down fall, no one should ever be stopped or frisked the fact the some good is accomplished has no basis in your world.... So based on your ideals you should have been aborted before you were born as you are a million to one shot of being born are worse odds than the NYPDs arrest rate! Every minute of time is a gamble and the odds are stack against all of us and you are worried about the police trying to make the world a little safer, I think your priorities are a little screwed up. 

I cant take u serious.  U come from a family tree with no limbs.  

On 9/23/2016 at 11:33 AM, airedale said:

I will stand by stop and frisk as the best common sense method of getting guns out of the hands of thugs and criminals and I also will stand by my statement of not being scared in the least about being stopped and frisked because there will be nothing illegal found when I am frisked. Unless you are up to no good there is no real argument here other than having to put up with some hassle on a method that has been proven to stop crime. It will save lives.

A lot of crabbing about stop and frisk but no one has shown me any better solution to actually getting illegal weapons out of the hands of criminals. I am not against a better idea to help solve this problem, if you have one let's hear it.

Al

I'm sure cops have from time to time planted evidence during a stop and frisk. Also, example knife laws in NY. Do you know what they are? Me, neither. Nobody does. There is massive discretion among police and prosecutors; the laws are worded and practiced such that a utility knife in my pocket may be a weapon in yours. So, if the cops don't like you, maybe they start playing with that 2.5" knife you have and they figure out a way to whip it open by holding the blade. Uh oh, I hope you have a lawyer.

The situation with illegal guns is you can either take them from people or stop their incentive to have them. I don't have any and I bet you don't, either. So what makes us different? What makes the kids in my hood disinterested in carrying a stolen handgun? Normal, decent kids shouldn't want to carry around stolen guns.

57 minutes ago, Big John said:

You are  100% right . Big John 

With his attitude why does he even hunt because the odds are you not going to get a trophy buck and not even a doe most the time why try right ? with his logic suprised  he ever  gets  out of bed szzzz. 

7 minutes ago, LJC said:

You are  100% right . Big John 

With his attitude why does he even hunt because the odds are you not going to get a trophy buck and not even a doe most the time why try right ? with his logic suprised  he ever  gets  out of bed szzzz. 

Yes.  Because i do not think the federal govt should have even more power i should give up hunting.  Great reasons

42 minutes ago, Core said:

I'm sure cops have from time to time planted evidence during a stop and frisk. Also, example knife laws in NY. Do you know what they are? Me, neither. Nobody does. There is massive discretion among police and prosecutors; the laws are worded and practiced such that a utility knife in my pocket may be a weapon in yours. So, if the cops don't like you, maybe they start playing with that 2.5" knife you have and they figure out a way to whip it open by holding the blade. Uh oh, I hope you have a lawyer.

The situation with illegal guns is you can either take them from people or stop their incentive to have them. I don't have any and I bet you don't, either. So what makes us different? What makes the kids in my hood disinterested in carrying a stolen handgun? Normal, decent kids shouldn't want to carry around stolen guns.

Once again the stop and frisk is something you do in the worst of the worst areas . Do I need to frisk farmer Joe in farmland usa when they have one shooting every 20 years in some parts of the state No !!! of course not .

But when you have 6 a day in parts of the inner cities in some of these  places your dam right they should use it . It's called common sense . 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Yes.  Because i do not think the federal govt should have even more power i should give up hunting.  Great reasons

Hmm I hope you know  cops are separate  from the federal government.  

And hunting  licenses  are issued by  state government   except for migratory birds you don't have a clue on what the hell yout are taking about .

Stay off the drugs kid 

Federal is FBI ATF 

State troopers and 

Cops are state and local  

56 minutes ago, LJC said:

If any of you are old enough to remember Manhattan 42th  street and area in the late 70 and 80s before giuliano  and what a change after they started stop and frisk you would figure it out for your selfs . 

Nobody denies that giving away freedom can increase security. In fact, the entire country is an example of that. The majority of people have no problem bowing down to the whims of the government, even if those whims mean nothing.

What if I told you the police have a list of people who meet certain criteria and most of these people don't know they are on this list. Some of them figure it out, and getting removed from the list is extremely hard. Now, what if I said a lot of people in government not only endorse the use of this list but want to be able to deny people access to a constitutional right even though those on the list haven't even been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Core said:

Nobody denies that giving away freedom can increase security. In fact, the entire country is an example of that. The majority of people have no problem bowing down to the whims of the government, even if those whims mean nothing.

What if I told you the police have a list of people who meet certain criteria and most of these people don't know they are on this list. Some of them figure it out, and getting removed from the list is extremely hard. Now, what if I said a lot of people in government not only endorse the use of this list but want to be able to deny people access to a constitutional right even though those on the list haven't even been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one?

Lol that's work bro you think they got enoigh people to track 350 million  lol your being paranoid . It only happens if your a big fish like trump . The government could care less about regular focks they don't have the man power anyway even if they wanted to do that 

Lol that's work bro you think they got enoigh people to track 350 million  lol your being paranoid . It only happens if your a big fish like trump . The government could care less about regular focks they don't have the man power anyway even if they wanted to do that 

Really? I just described the terror watch list and the debate about selling guns to those on it. And guess what, it's real and millions have no problem supporting exactly what I just described.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, LJC said:

Hmm I hope you know  cops are separate  from the federal government.  

And hunting  licenses  are issued by  state government   except for migratory birds you don't have a clue on what the hell yout are taking about .

Stay off the drugs kid 

Federal is FBI ATF 

State troopers and 

Cops are state and local  

The whole post is about stop and frisk coming down from the federal level. That what the op was about.   Why are you explaining the difference between fbi and local cops?

You went from suggesting i dont hunt anymore to where hunting licenses come from. I see the point ur trying to make about hunting odds but taking a deer is based on you.  Not anyone else let alone the federal govt.   idk what hunting licenses had to do With the op.    

I dont do drugs   And like i said in an earlier post   I didnt make any remarks to you I just expressed my opinion   But if you want to call names and stuff we can both act like kids i guess  

But ill ask this question again.  You are ok with the federal govt expanding stop and frisk nationwide to stop bad guys but not ok with the federal govt expanding background checks on firearms from stopping bad guys?  

12 minutes ago, Core said:

Really? I just described the terror watch list and the debate about selling guns to those on it. And guess what, it's real and millions have no problem supporting exactly what I just described.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I recall correctly there have been threads on that exact topic before.  Its real wether people want to believe it or not.  

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

The whole post is about stop and frisk coming down from the federal level. That what the op was about.   Why are you explaining the difference between fbi and local cops?

You went from suggesting i dont hunt anymore to where hunting licenses come from. I see the point ur trying to make about hunting odds but taking a deer is based on you.  Not anyone else let alone the federal govt.   idk what hunting licenses had to do With the op.    

I dont do drugs   And like i said in an earlier post   I didnt make any remarks to you I just expressed my opinion   But if you want to call names and stuff we can both act like kids i guess  

But ill ask this question again.  You are ok with the federal govt expanding stop and frisk nationwide to stop bad guys but not ok with the federal govt expanding background checks on firearms from stopping bad guys?  

I'm ok with them going into gang areas and frisking gang members yea I'm ok with that . All the rest don't no what you are talking about since when to criminals buy guns legally we been over this there criminals they don't care about the law . The only way to stop them is catch them with the gun on them and the only way to. Do that is stop and frisk in gang areas .

Your not getting this are you .you can can band guns altogether and criminals who were not going to fallow the law anyway are still going to get gun and kill with guns . You can't stop everything obviously but if gang bangers no they will be stopped in those areas less will carry guns 

Case in point guns are pretty much band in chicago . And they have more shooting then any place else .

Edited by LJC

4 minutes ago, LJC said:

I'm ok with them going into gang areas and frisking gang members yea I'm ok with that . All the rest don't no what you are talking about since when to criminals buy guns legally we been over this there criminals they don't care about the law . The only way to stop them is catch them with the gun on them and the only way to. Do that is stop and frisk in gang areas .

Your not getting this are you .you can can band guns altogether and criminals who were not going to fallow the law anyway are still going to get gun and kill with guns . You can't stop everything obviously but if gang bangers no the will be stopped in those areas less will carry guns 

First, please learn to use spell check. PLEASE! Or learn English. Not being rude but, your typing skills aren't good enough to keep arguing with people.

Second, ISIS ( which is what Trump wants dealt with in a sooner then later manner ) isn't hanging out in gang land ( Well.................. ). In case you haven't noticed, they are working right next to the everyday people in all walks of life. They are killing people in malls, clubs, and on city streets. 

12 minutes ago, ....rob said:

First, please learn to use spell check. PLEASE! Or learn English. Not being rude but, your typing skills aren't good enough to keep arguing with people.

Second, ISIS ( which is what Trump wants dealt with in a sooner then later manner ) isn't hanging out in gang land ( Well.................. ). In case you haven't noticed, they are working right next to the everyday people in all walks of life. They are killing people in malls, clubs, and on city streets. 

Your another genius lol  trump was asked about stopping gun crime in the Inner Cities .  He was not talking about terrorism when he said that try watching the news sometime . Btw stop changing the subject bringing up typos because your intellectually challenged . It just makes you look  worse , And it's not going to stop me from talking either . :)

Edited by LJC

On 9/22/2016 at 3:29 PM, airedale said:

So Redneck as I asked Core what common sense solution do you propose doing to solve the rampant illegal guns, murders-shootings and drug problems wrecking the inner cities? I am all ears.

Al

Did you just use common sense and Rednecks name in the same sentence?  Oh man thanks for the laugh of the day!

21 minutes ago, LJC said:

Your another genius lol  trump was asked about stopping gun crime in the Inner Cities .  He was not talking about terrorism when he said that try watching the news sometime . Btw stop changing the subject bringing up typos because your intellectually challenged . It just makes you look  worse , And it's not going to stop me from talking either . :)

Who wants you to stop talking? I don't. I always laugh.

10 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Who wants you to stop talking? I don't. I always laugh.

Good because I am not going to :)

Now  back to the subject I agree cops don't need anymore power in say 95% of the country but in places like Detroit Chicago they definitely need to be doing more .

Those places are like war zones . When little kids are getting shot  through the walls of there home from gang  crossfire   something is wrong . That happened more then once in chicago.   

Edited by LJC