anybody here ride

bubba

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I race motocross. (4wheelers)... I use to go out ridin with my dad on the harley all the time. He sold it to get a 4X4 utility quad. I was pretty mad he sold it, he told me when i turn 16, and got my Motorcycle liscense i could have it, and he would buy himself another one and we could go riding... Well 2 weeks into my summer break he was riding to work on the motorcycle and a deer jumped infront of him and he says he could have slapped her butt he was so close, he was only doing 45-50. scared him and said he has a family to look after and dosnt want to live in a wheelchair and wants to see his kids graduate. So he sold it. I loved the harley and WILL be getting one when im 16 and pass the test. My dad use to take me to the school on the weeekends when the parkinglots empty and he would let me ride the harley by myself. I loved it. I fit perfectly, both feet on the ground when my butts on the seat and i could hold her up bymyself and everything. I loved it. WIll be looking for another one in about a year. it was a Sporter, I think a 1200.

I changed the oil plugs and charged the battery.  she too right off.  Come on spring.  My buddy rode about 15 miles yesterday.  I am jealous

Be careful bubba especially with all the sand on the roads this time of year.

Dave