Awesome Winter Bow Footage With Harvest!

TheFieldArcher

No problem, I had a friend that hooked me up with a guy that was over run with deer, a huge development that the houses are on 5 acre lots, the perfect deer breeding ground... you can't gun hunt because of the 450' law... but you could bow hunt it with the new 150' bow law... there is no limit on doe in NJ, I harvested 25 deer, donated a bunch to the NJ Hunters Helping The Hungry program, a lot of men and women coming back from Iraq are showing up at the food pantries because of the economy and not being able to find jobs and this program is awesome because it help our veterans, a nice way to say "Thanks for the freedom!" and you are helping to manage the deer problem, win situation for everyone!

Last thing I want is my name on an arrow...... ;D  Too easy to track me then!

Get this, I forget the state, they require you have your name and address on arrows... may have been New Hampshire or Vermont... I thought that was really crazy, sounded like the Obama garbage when they were saying bullets were going to be numbered or coded so they could track it to the owner... but with my videos and the youtube name I have is TheFieldArcher, I am going to put that on the wraps, not my actual name... but Bob or John, that would be okay...

• 2 weeks later...