My no BS season long Ozonics Review

Do the Ozonics people have any published studies or tests? I am curious as to the methodology that people would suggest. What would prove the effectiveness conclusively? If you have deer consistently coming up to you from a downwind direction after enough trials, you might be able to declare success. If they consistently still get your scent and spook when coming in downwind, I suppose that tells you something too.

I like your study so far.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 3:40 AM, Doc said:

Do the Ozonics people have any published studies or tests? I am curious as to the methodology that people would suggest. What would prove the effectiveness conclusively? If you have deer consistently coming up to you from a downwind direction after enough trials, you might be able to declare success. If they consistently still get your scent and spook when coming in downwind, I suppose that tells you something too.

I like your study so far.

That is pretty much what I was hoping for. To have deer come in downwind on multiply occasions. I only had deer come in and end up downwind. I am not sure what would prove the test conclusively? I believe I had deer down wind. I can't prove that they couldn't smell my scent.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 2:08 AM, nyslowhand said:

Thanks! Very interesting unbiased in-the-field review. BTW - You probably will NOT be getting any endorsement $$ from Ozonics! LOL

Hmm....never thought about that....can I edit my conclusions?  I was just trying to be as honest as possible. Hopefully I get more encounters next season and get more evidence.