Oyster Festival in Oyster Bay

Deerthug

I will not be hunting this weekend but will be volunteering with my son at the Oyster Festival selling water and soda with my Boy Scout Troop 253. This is our only major fundraiser for the troop which pays for our equipment, camping trips and summer camp for the boys.

There are many vendors, games for the kids and of course oysters! Over 200,000 are expected between today and tomorrow. The weather is going to be perfect. Festival hours are 11 to 6pm both days. Come down and support the Boy Scouts! Thanks!

DT

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Bro that sounds like fun! But you might get a few people to swing by if tell us where it is.I know you did not post it for that reason but it's a good cause for the kids!

It's downtown in Oyster Bay Long Island. Just Google it and u can get directions from where ever you are coming from.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

• Like 1

Small world...I'm an Eagle Scout from 253 and also from OB.  I spent some time back in the day manning the booth selling cotton candy and sodas.  It's a fun event for all attendees.  Something for everyone so to speak and a big fundraising event for many other local nonprofits.  Check it out.

• Like 1