More daylight action than nighttime action 10/26/16

Jdubs

Only have 3 cams up in the area I hunt out back and one looks to be on a prime animal highway.  Plenty of daylight pics and vids.  Largest deer appears to be a 4 pt., but another cam has a grainy night pic that could be a larger buck.  Pretty happy with what I'm seeing given where I'm hunting.

MFDC1485.JPGMFDC1507.JPGSTC_0024.JPGSTC_0073.JPGSTC_0085.JPGMFDC1489.JPGMFDC1497.JPGMFDC1515.JPGMFDC1501.JPGMFDC1469.JPG

MFDC1505.JPG

MFDC1513.JPG

• Like 3

When I was hunting for predators early this year, I noticed a number of tracks in the snow (what little we had) at the ridgeline where the Moultrie cam is hung.  Your guess is as good as mine why everything likes to travel through there, but yes there are plenty of acorns on the ground.  I'm pretty stoked to see all the deer activity on cam this time!

When I was hunting for predators early this year, I noticed a number of tracks in the snow (what little we had) at the ridgeline where the Moultrie cam is hung.  Your guess is as good as mine why everything likes to travel through there, but yes there are plenty of acorns on the ground.  I'm pretty stoked to see all the deer activity on cam this time!

Good luck

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk