Emergency boot purchase need help.

zeus1gdsm

10 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

My wife gave me a pair if Alpaca socks last Christmas . I will have to give them a try during gun season if I can remember where I put them . They are supposed to be warm . 

get a pair of Alpaca pads for your boost too. I have them they are great. when you wash the socks use cold water and hang dry. I wash mine by hand. If you don't  they willshrink. My pads will shrink up some too. If shrinking happens gently stretch them back out.Pull slowly in all directions and they won't tear. You will love how warm they are

21 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im a big fan of neoprene/rubber, I love my Lacrosse alpha burlys 1000 grain. I was pulling hammies trying to get my old rubber ones off. Mine finally started leaking after a good 9-10 years so I sprayed them with that clear flex seal from the commercials to try and get through this year, its working so far

I have a pair of lacrosse that I coated with some industrial clear silicone. Doesnt leak after two years. 

15 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

warranty after two years?

Oh yes sir....when they say lifetime they mean it and stand by it. If the boots u send back aren't carried anymore, they will send u a new style if the same. The ONLY catch I've found is that they like the original packing slip/receipt so I keep it the original boxes and throw it ona shelf in the basement