15 foot Grumman Canoe $150

Arrived finally back east to empty the house out in Vermont and sell it and there is much I can not take back with me to Wyoming

First up For sale , my first canoe!

this is a Grumman standard weight (69#) standard gauge (.050") aluminum two seat canoe, it is 15 feet long, aprox 35" wide, the 2017 MSRP list has these at $1,396.00

Weight capacity is published 650 pounds total people and gear but that's not leaving much freeboard so don't be silly.

I'm asking $150 cash. I think that is a heckuva steal.

it's been around the bend and back, needs a little TLC and cleaning as it has been sitting out under these pine trees and oak trees for years, but is solid

It is ready to use but a bead blast or even a  power washing would make her shine like new.

I do NOT have any lifejackets or paddles for this, sorry!

It is located in Bennington, Vermont my email is SlickRockPack (at) Outlook (DOT)com

Edited by slickrockpack

I'd love to take gun trades but let's be reasonable....

the problem ends up being someone  paid $1,200 for a gun then put $400 more into it

and I don't even want it to begin with now you want $800 value  I say No, and I'm the bad guy ....

Listen, let's keep it simple, everyone likes cash we can all agree on what a $100 bill is worth.

Edited by slickrockpack