I muffed up

Bowshotmuzzleloader

So Last Saturday me and my boy go to our spot where I've been chasing this guy around that has been rubbing trees like crazy in front of my stand for three weeks ..The plan was to stay until 9:30 10:00 o'clock for some reason it was colder than normal maybe it was the wind but, we both were freezing even with hand warmers, earlier in the week I went out and bought a trail cam and set it up Saturday morning to try and catch the guy making the rubs.. we'll not only did I but he showed up at 9:20 right after we left and was 25 yards in front of my stand ,, I'm hoping to meet up with him on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday as I will be doing all day sits unless he complies.. Sorry about the pics I took pictures off my sons laptoonas he is the only way I can view the card at the moment ..

IMG_7300.JPG

IMG_7301.JPG

IMG_7302.JPG

IMG_7303.JPG

• Like 1

One of the bad reasons of having a trail cam. 

Slight hi-jack : My dad and i checked a trail camera in the beginning of archery , we both see a picture of a bear, we notice the time stamp was 45 minutes earlier, we both started cracking up as we turned our attention from the screen to look over our shoulders.

13 minutes ago, Papist said:

9:20 is too early to be leaving a morning hunt, unless there is a good reason

There is no doubt and we usually stay later,,  as stated it was colder than usual not making any excuses I also don't have the time I used to to hunt as I'm raising my almost 4 granddaughter since she was 14 months so my life as I knew it isn't the same so weekends without daycare become weekends of nightmares especially during hunting season but I have next week off and a free pass for next weekend to do as I please ..

• Like 1