Trump's policies not welcome in NY

25 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Many upstate NY voters don't vote, because they feel it's a waste of time.  If upstate seceded from downstate, I bet that would change big time.  I think that's when you would see upstate go at least 80% GOP.

Yep you live up state you vote for president  is worthless because of NYC always voting one way  not fair for one part of the state to have all the power like that  . 

New yorkers voices are heard in the governors elections and astorino only got 1.5 million votes.  So idk where the conservative turnout is.  Maybe somebody could explain it to me.  Out of 20,000,000 people he only got 1.5 million votes.  And its not like cuomo got some crazy turnout.  He only got 2 million.  So im just not seeing how ny will ever go republican.  Nobody turned out to vote for astorino.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

20 million in the state.  8 million in nyc.   Where are those 12 million votes going?   Not everyone in nyc votes dem either

this is the truth^^^^^^^ my county[outlanders] always goes republican. 

9 hours ago, Rattler said:

Many upstate NY voters don't vote, because they feel it's a waste of time. 

^^^^^this is why cuomo concentrated on his campaign downstate  he knew not many up state would go to the polls.i'm still dumbfounded he got in there twice.

the bottom line is everyone needs to get out there and vote no matter how big or small the election is.

• Like 2