Mossberg 930

Chef

15 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Here she is e2da40af0e4f727c1df3d6424404f717.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooh. I like !! 

Turkeys , not so much like. 

Definately buy a box of Winny xr's in #5's to put on paper. They are stupid crazy tight patterns. Heavi mag blends are normally my go to but $$$ and xrs pattern much better at longer distance. Wasn't happy with the Federal fusion blends in my gun.  Everyone's gun will like different stuff though. Start slowly picking up boxes you want to test now until April when you start testing. The sting of dropping so much money isn't is bad lol. Mind you all turkey loads thru a good turkey gun will kill birds all day long to 35 yards so not needed to go crazy unless you want to experiment  

What tube it come with ? Constriction ? 

• Like 1

Ooooh. I like !! 
Turkeys , not so much like. 
Definately buy a box of Winny xr's in #5's to put on paper. They are stupid crazy tight patterns. Heavi mag blends are normally my go to but $$$ and xrs pattern much better at longer distance. Wasn't happy with the Federal fusion blends in my gun.  Everyone's gun will like different stuff though. Start slowly picking up boxes you want to test now until April when you start testing. The sting of dropping so much money isn't is bad lol. Mind you all turkey loads thru a good turkey gun will kill birds all day long to 35 yards so not needed to go crazy unless you want to experiment  
What tube it come with ? Constriction ? 

Thanks for the advice it came with the xtra full mossberg accue choke......of course I went out and got a improved cylinder as well so I can run some buck shot through it..... maybe drop some yotes this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to a gun show yesterday and finally was able to pick one of these shotguns up to handle it and check it out.

First thing I noticed right off was that the stock seemed a little too short for me. Think I would end up putting a new recoil pad on it first!!!