Any Beaman arrow shooters here?

RangerClay

I can not provide you with any solid pro's/con's as my son just started shooting and he is using them. They appear to shoot/perform very well. The only thing I can comment on is the fact that he has already Robin Hooded several arrows and the damage was minimal. We only lost @1/2" of shaft to make the repair.

FDXX75

I just went out of the archery busines ( retired) I have used the bemen hunter in both the 500 and 400 size. Not the most dollars for a doz but they always seemed to work great for me. They now have carbon arrows that are .001 at $150 doz, but for most of hunters the .006 will shoot just as well. Just think back and capare them to the old wood arrows I use to shoot out of my recurve and the new carbons and my god what a upgrade in performance.

I shoot Beaman MFX Realtree arrows the past few years and have found them to be very consistant and tough. They don't make them anymore, but I picked us a dozen in Cabela's bargain basement and that should hold me for the next couple of years.