Bullet exchange????????

My list is the same as in the sticky above, except the 120 and 130 grain 7MMs are gone...

Lots of good 160 grain 7mms available for all you 7mm Mag fans out there...

Actually they would work fine in a .280 or 7 x 57 as a deer bullet also..

I didn't know it was this weekend...I will be now...What day are you going?

Not 100% sure yet. Maybe early Saturday or Sunday morning. Ill give you a call and let you know for sure when I find out. I was gonna see if I could stop by sometime soon with the new shotgun and use your bore sight too. Work has just been keeping me from doing anything lately.

Lots of good 160 grain 7mms available for all you 7mm Mag fans out there...

Can you put them in front of the powder for me? (you know make a complete round) lol

Yeah, I probabaly COULD, if we lived close enough together and if you buy me enough BEER... ;D ...

I have loaded ammo for a few close friends, and I enjoy doing it, but I really don't want to get involved in reloading for the public.. On one of my  Alaska hunts, 4 of the 5 of us that were hunting took critters with ammo that I had loaded, and I got a good deal of satisfaction from that...

However, for liability reasons, I only load ammo for VERY close friends...

Now... If you are 25, female, and built like a brick s***house, we MAY be able to work something out....

Yeah, I probabaly COULD, if we lived close enough together and if you buy me enough BEER... ;D ...

I have loaded ammo for a few close friends, and I enjoy doing it, but I really don't want to get involved in reloading for the public.. On one of my  Alaska hunts, 4 of the 5 of us that were hunting took critters with ammo that I had loaded, and I got a good deal of satisfaction from that...

However, for liability reasons, I only load ammo for VERY close friends...

Now... If you are 25, female, and built like a brick s***house, we MAY be able to work something out....

Well I'm out then, would you be able to settle for my neighbors babysitter? I must tell you the nickname I gave her though, we call her "ugly", bet you can't guess why...lol

Cool story about the hunting trip and handloading by the way.

Sounds like one of my old girlfriends...She was so ugly that when she was born, the doctor took one look at her and slapped her MOMMA... ??? .....

Ugly doesn't work for me any more...Back in the old days, I would just drink until I COULD...

Now that I'm older, if I drink enough so that I  CAN,  I CAN'T..... :-[ ....