Pulled cards in Walworth today

fasteddie

20 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Looks like a Yote  , a fox , and some doe survived .

MFDC3021.JPG

MFDC3024.JPG

MFDC3026.JPG

MFDC3028.JPG

I can't be 100% sure...but that looks like a bachelor group of shed bucks...and I almost can see some stuff on that lead deer's head...probably just my imagination. :rolleyes: And the ones behind...almost can see something on the next one's head. They just look like bucks to me.

20 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Nice pics. I pulled my cams yesterday Phade put things in perspective with you get about a years worth of use per $50 of $ spent on cam. At $120 per cam I'd rather not abuse and wear out my cams now and utilize next fall. Get on that yote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have some cams out and since I use all rechargeables...NiMH, it doesn't cost me anything, except wear and tear on the camera. Spend a lot more on gas.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I have cams that I leave out all year long . All my cameras are cable locked to trees . I have 3 cams in Walworth ( 10 miles away )  and 5 cams in Geneseo  ( 50 miles away ) . two of my cameras in Geneseo are 3/4 mile walk through some crap to get to two cams I put in the woods this year .

The cams I like are the Moultrie TRACE cams that Phade talked about some time ago . Havn't seen them advertised or in stores . They want an outrageous price on EBAY or Amazon . 

The TRACE Premise cams I bought were $40 each . Look at the EBAY price on the link I am posting .  http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRACE-Premise-Surveillance-Camera-/122298600313?hash=item1c79908b79:g:YXMAAOSw2xRYbUQM