Pulled cards and wow.

chas0218

1 hour ago, LET EM GROW said:

Brownings are the way to go IMO i have been running cheap alkalines in mine and get atleast 3 months out of them in the summer, slightly less in the winter but they are also taking close to a thousand pics or more every 2 weeks. Going to be putting in lithium's tonight. Wish i could find the strike force on Dicks Sporting Goods website to use my gift card on, I really dont want to sacrifice it on a different new to me camera. Maybe the e2 by bushnell. 

The e2 isn't a replacement for the Strike Force, but it's a pretty good picture cam. Takes good vids too but has a slow trigger, but other than that, it's not a bad buy at all. I've run one for 6 mos or so with good results. If my entire fleet was e2, I wouldn't be complaining.

Here you go, dates and times are wrong because some a-hole screwed with the cam, and reset the settings. He was a trespasser and Im guessing he tried to wipe the card, but didnt. Actually have video of him messing with the settings.

Please remember that the video has been compressed by photobucket by alot, so the quality isnt quite as good as what you get off of the cam.

th_IMG_0062_zpsnu74zej1.mp4

th_IMG_0089_zpspxoj4yfg.mp4

th_IMG_0015_zpsbdnxdioq.mp4

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

Brownings are the way to go IMO i have been running cheap alkalines in mine and get atleast 3 months out of them in the summer, slightly less in the winter but they are also taking close to a thousand pics or more every 2 weeks. Going to be putting in lithium's tonight. Wish i could find the strike force on Dicks Sporting Goods website to use my gift card on, I really dont want to sacrifice it on a different new to me camera. Maybe the e2 by bushnell. 

Just bought an E2 for my daughter for Christmas. Ill post some of the results this weekend when she checks it.

• Like 1