Thread is locked, move along please.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kets?  hat crockets (spell check).  I guess you can not answer my question and call names, but that doesn't mean I am going anywhere.  But please continue your juvenile crap. It shows your level of or lack of maturity and it is quite entertaining. 

I asked you a question about 8 posts ago you have not answered.  I guess the med thing got under yor skin. Like I could not tell.  I asked how my stating a fact to someone other that you made me an internet tough guy?  Come on don't lay or lie down now

As I stated yesterday I have no buddies on here, nor do I want any.  You love to start it, but hate to have it finished.  I dont see you adhering to forum threads either.  You love to throw your jabs such as missppelling a name, but when others do it back you cry.  I think you are laying or lying down.  Such weakness from such a bad ass.  Now you are boring me, so good night.  The thing is one on one you cant keep up.  You need your cronies to assist you like a gang. They say ityou repeat it and feel all cool and shit.  I understand it is difficult to run with the big dogs, but you sure fake being able to.  Maybe all those years of frying yor brain have slowed you down. See how I tied in to the thread so you cant say I am not doing so.  So twist a fattie rat pockets and enjoy the evening.  buh bye for now.

Wow twisting a fattie is the closest youve come to the topic subject...i think if you see i can keep up its only with people who want to argue intelligently..when i was new to this site..i did wordplay on your name..and see  it worked well since it stuck to you..night night you grumpy old dumb ass..

Ahh yes...i  appreciate how you feel i need to be dealt with..and the ol lady was prolly laughin cause ya had your pants down with the lights on and could see what she was dealin with..as far as bubba..he dont have and dont want friends here..thats too bad..i wouldnt mind making friends with some here..and acting like you 2 wouldnt get me there..you both have been on me for days..on other threads..and im just going to heed the suggestions of the other voices here and try to get along...but theres no guarantee ;D im just gonna try..recently became a "hero member"...so i think l try to use that power for good..like ive mentioned..if we arent speakin the topic..im not going to give you gents the pleasure...rat lockets...whoooo hoooooo...my wife laughed too..and said our 6 yr old could come up with better

the name changes starred when mine became anything but bubba, and to me that is very disrespectful, and childish.  So now as usual cry foul because somene is doing the same thing  you started.  As far as my choice to want friends or not, that is my choice.  If you dislike my choice well boo hoo.  I already have plenty of friends who choose to be civil and not call names, which if we met in person you would not do, and if you did, it would only be once I can guarantee you that.  But again those who have no argument lash out.  That is psych 101. It is 5:30 AM time for your meds. Ahh penis insinuations the height of maturity.  Sooo sad

If anyones currious as to where bubbs is getting his word play..we had a tift on the what gives hunters a bad name thread..i said somthin  about him takin meds..now he has revearsed it unto me..witty..i have arguments..they just arent for this sorta thing..or so ive been asked to keep to a minimum..

I doubt anyone is wondering because most find you immature and childish, but you are good for a laugh as we all laugh at you.  Who asked you to keep it to a minimum? your cronies?  In other words you have nothing left but to insinuate the length of anothers penis, which scares me that you think about other penises, and call people names.  I would like to see where you told me to take meds.  You are really grasping now sonny.  You are so easy it isnt even a challenge any longer. Have a good day curly lockets

Rockets whats with the name calling and the slamming? act ur age not ur IQ Rocket. and NY and Bubba this is a battle u cant win. Hes refusing to take down his wall to see ur point, its his loss that he cant me more mature and open to more ways.  The name calling is getting old though guys.