Thread is locked, move along please.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If those people(i know one of all of the above) chose to smoke a little weed to help them feel more comfortable..then i would say go for it..but you think its stupid...even though they have all done great things..whilst influenced..would you refuse their services knowing they were influenced say pinched between the dash and roof of your car..or in the hospital with a gaping life threatening wound..or someone who puts their life on the line to defend YOUR freedoms? The perception of someone being a lazy stoner comes from the fact that its not accepted in society because its illegal..people who use pot stay in the same place all the other drug users do..under the radar..and dont speak of it to straight folk..if prohabition would have worked..booze hounds would be there too..but i feel because jesus made wine..its completely ok to overlook the comparison..and in fact its pushed on is to use alchohol...how many people here have a room in their house dedicated to drinks... or even a beer light?

• 3 weeks later...

NY antlers point is they shouldnt need to do the drug. My dad is cheif of the Gilbertsville fire dept. and dosnt smoke weeed and is against it. He use to smoke when he was a kid but dosnt anymore because he feels no need for it. What can be that bad where smoking weed can cure? it dosnt. ur still gonna think about what ever ur trying to forget while ur high.

The use of the term medical marijuana is just a ploy for legally getting high... we have already witnessed that in California... where there is blatent misuse of the law by weed sellers and users... bogus scripts written and bogus sicknesses claimed... I am all for anything that can help cancer patients and the like ease their pain and suffering... but that could be done through a legit DR and pharmacy even with marijuana.. MY OPINION

Thats exactly what i thought youd say buddy...see yer trying to punish one state for what another has allowed..ill agree cali has abused this..however on the flipside..jersey is a state that its legal and even if you do have a viable disease..you cant get it..cause of what california has done..live and learn..keep smokin them c-gars.. every one  you smoke takes you one step closer to a grave..not the case for marijuana..MY OPINION..which is fact

Thats exactly what i thought youd say buddy...see yer trying to punish one state for what another has allowed..ill agree cali has abused this..however on the flipside..jersey is a state that its legal and even if you do have a viable disease..you cant get it..cause of what california has done..live and learn..keep smokin them c-gars.. every one  you smoke takes you one step closer to a grave..not the case for marijuana..MY OPINION..which is fact

Smoking cigars are legal and not mind altering... I don't get high from a cigar.. and smoking them along with any consequence that might occur from doing so is my choice... I am not against legit medical marijuana prescribed by a legit dr. for a legit ailment.. I am against the blanket legalization of it under the guise of medical necessity.

So when you get cancer and or heart disease, even tho you know its possible..and your health insurance is getting raked by your ailments..i can continue to work and help pay for your comfort unt you die..?..mind altering..can you stop smoking cgars? Or are you an addict..ive seen people try to quit..or even not have one for a while..id say thats mind altering..

Again..you voice your opinions..and fight others on theirs..btw..the drug darvoset wich is a pain perscription is now being sued by  celino n barns..glad thats a drug that is legal and not that nasy marijuana... you  are a research man..why dont you read up on this subject..

In talkin about your precious cgars..it may be legal..but its worse than the subject..

Legal doesnt always mean good 4 u

Illegal doesnt always mean bad 4u

In some states its illegal to get a bj :)

what? like about weed and alcohol.. i grew up in the 60s &70's... and i am 20 years older than you... i think i know a little more than you think.. you might too someday when you grow up and realize you have a lot more to learn