New Video - Tracked Down

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CapDistPatriot
      I was waiting for the glass to break on this guy. Cool Video
      https://www.wusa9.com/video/news/nation-now/deer-wont-stop-knocking-on-guys-door/465-b62e3b2d-c05f-4b0b-b658-345dfe1a1242
    • By stabe710
      I am selling a used Canon XA10 Professional Video Camera with some extras. The camera is a few years old but still is in perfect working condition. There are a few very minor cosmetic marks on the exterior. I have had a UV filter on this camera since day 1 so there are no scratches or blemishes on the lens. I have the original box, all the chargers,cables, remote, and battery. Also included is a Watson BP-1510 large battery and wall charger. 2 lens caps also included.

The extras include a Rode NTG-2 XLR boom mic, wind screen,and cord, Slik Slim Pod II Monopod, Varizoom Stealth Zoom Controller, Slik Fluid Head, and Vista Tripod. Fluid Head and Trip pod set up to take a Slik DQ-20 quick release adapter (wedge included). All you need to do is add a Slik DQ-20 quick release adapter plate to your tree arm so everything will be interchangeable. Will throw in an old black camera bag if needed. 

This is a great set up for anyone looking to get into filming hunts. It is small and very portable. It is extremely easy to operate and is great in low light. Please check out the links below for hunts I filmed with this camera to get an idea of the video quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1vk2SsWRdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuph_nKkjoc

I am asking $1100.00 shipped for this package. Have over $2400 invested in the set up. 

I accept paypal as my preferred payment option. If you cannot gift the amount please add 3% to cover the paypal fees. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking.

Jonathan

• By Don_C
      I actually have two of these, they are NIB, never used. My son got them from a company raffle, we intended on mounting to the bows or kayaks, but never did it and never will, so we're selling them.
      Shoot that buck on video this year!  $210 shipped./$200 local (WNY)   

• By downwindoutdoors
      We have been struggling since the start of the hunting season on October 1st. We blamed it on the warm weather, so the first morning the temperatures fell into the 40’s we instantly had action and were able to put one in the dirt.

• By downwindoutdoors
      It has been a tough October for us in terms of pumping out videos.  We are calling in the usual amount of fall season coyotes but they aren’t cooperating once we put the camera lens on them.  Fortunately, this one decided to veer from the norm and do everything he is supposed to do.