Trump to Chesapeake Bay Cleanup: Best of Luck to You

That was a pretty good article bashing Trump from what I would consider the hook and bullet crowd but I smell the enviro BS as I read it so ... I'll ad my BS to the pile:

Millions of people in Maryland and Virginia pay at least a $15 "Chesapeake Bay" charge to their water bill every quarter or ever how their billing is setup. This is state law and the water suppliers collect it and of course goes to the state(s) and is distributed.

Point is that there is tons of money for the bay paid for by the people who are directly using the resource(s). Now I'm not saying the fed shouldn't help but taxpayers in the midwest and west probably don't give a shite about the E coast anyway so why should they have to pay. Same way for what they do out west - why should we on the E coast have to pay.

Except for NY and PA who contribute to the bays problems directly no other states really have a dog in the fight so I look at this as a regional issue that needs to be solved regionally and without the feds it probably could be solved quicker.

Bottom line is I don't really agree with the article as written, don't appreciate the Trump bashing, would like to think that F&S would be able to smell check an article for BS before they ran it, and lastly - don't rely on the feds to fix anything because they may be using our PR/DJ funds that we all pay into as hunters/fishers as a bay cash cow.

• Like 1

What do you read now?  Im always looking for new outdoors website/magazines.  

Any of you guys on instagram?   I heard there are some pretty awesome outdoors pages

I've really given up on them all. Too much advertising. I really enjoy reading first hand accounts of non professionals on hunts Like our sections here with guys if all skill sets going out, learning and having failures and successes. I really find that more entertaining.
  • Like 1

The "Green Blob" of enviro-weenies and eco-fascists has almost completely infiltrated the national outdoors magazines over the last thirty years. Every fall I'll buy a copy of "Fur, Fish, And Game" just to see where the fur prices are, even though I no longer trap. Most of the rest have gone to he!!.

• Like 2