A full beard and mustache has always served to remove the white glare of my face. Unfortunately, as age progresses, my facial hair has become more white than the face I was trying to cover up.....lol. However, when bowhunting, I really don't want anything dangling from my face since it occasionally interferes with my anchor and the bowstring ripping away from my face.

I have probably cycled through more balaclavas and head covers than any piece of hunting gear haha. recently I landed on the baseball cap 3/4 combo and it's my favorite. I can pull it down while hiking and pull it quickly back up when needed. No carrying an extra head piece in my pocket.

http://cabelas.ca.cabelas.com.akadns.net/product/59283/cabelas-ghillie-tcs-34-facemask?productVariantId=0&fileManagerId=127628

001.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tibio
      Looking for 2 hunters to come in on a lease in Pocono Pa. Its a year round lease which consists of 210 acres. The property is located right over the water gap about an hour from NYC. Asking $1,250 per hunter.
    • By bk225
      I am trying to find the best hunting gear for my $ but the internet is garbage. Everyone just wants you to buy their $400 jacket or bibs and I can't seem to weed through all the garbage adds because there are too many. pretty impatient at this point and I'm about to just dump my bank account on some under armour gear from head to toe because they are the only one's that have actual sets of matching jackets, pants/bibs, hats and gloves (which is also frustrating.) Why can't they just sell gear in complete sets ie top/bottom with gloves and hats? Maybe even boots. Shit is so scattered all over the place I give up after a while.
      Anyone know of a site or local store in the rensselaer county area thats worth a shit where I can go get everything I need for this season without dropping a thousand dollars?!?!?!?!