Long Island archery club forming.

I want to get a group together & find a place to shoot. jon 631-696-6155. My Dad & I hunted on horse back & held the record for 10 yrs, we never shot one, but we did get one from another hunter cuz after meeting at the same diner all those yrs, we were all good friends. I haven't fired an arrow in 20 yrs & I want get back, so I want to get a group to shoot.

It must be this one...

"There is a regulation-sized archery range open to the public, dawn to dusk seven days a week, year-round. Archers must bring their own equipment, but the range is free and varies from 25 yards to 100 yards in length."

It must be this one...

"There is a regulation-sized archery range open to the public, dawn to dusk seven days a week, year-round. Archers must bring their own equipment, but the range is free and varies from 25 yards to 100 yards in length."

Yep, that's the one. Thanks John.

• 2 months later...

John, glad you are getting a kick out of this. 8)  However, I am

the one missing out on the culture and conversation that I have been missing from the gatherings. Are you fellows still meeting? I would like to partake in the knowledge of my LI'ers. I hope this impresses you for an invite. LOL

It would be neat, I bet a local archery would give us a discount too if we come in groups... Plus it would be fun to BS about hunting.  We could always do a HuntingNY.com meetup at the indoor range over in Hicksville..  Its a nice place, only 20 yards and pretty cheap to shoot.