Looks Promising

KeukaHunter

Looking good for sure. Don't forget your neighbor if he/she likes venison. Or something as a kind gesture for permission. Example. Brother has permission and only he to fish a private stretch of the Madison river out west. Every year he takes them some NY maple syrup when he goes back out there. Little things like that go a long way. Good luck there this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Looking good for sure. Don't forget your neighbor if he/she likes venison. Or something as a kind gesture for permission. Example. Brother has permission and only he to fish a private stretch of the Madison river out west. Every year he takes them some NY maple syrup when he goes back out there. Little things like that go a long way. Good luck there this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I don't have my own place to hunt, the landowner usually gets a good portion of the first deer (up to half). In this case, he will get venison and I have been mowing a couple acres around his house since the spring.

• Like 1