"Assault" Weapon Bust

18 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I see it as two and only two possibilities. Someone he trusted blew him in or this guy is an idiot. 

yep. a bunch of us were talking about it and his facebook page is down. he was in some sort of law enforcement too. not police or anything but a prison guard or working to be a trooper. but basically a civil servant. 

1 minute ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

If I had the time to continue the BS with her that would of been my first question. She's one of those people that no matter how much evidence is thrown in their face, they will ignore it all.

I've got a couple relatives like that myself and I sure enjoy toying with them. They know absolutely NOTHING about the firearms they are talking about of any of the real statistics. 

• Like 1

I've got a couple relatives like that myself and I sure enjoy toying with them. They know absolutely NOTHING about the firearms they are talking about of any of the real statistics. 

Ya I haven't really figured out the best way to debate with people like that other than just avoiding talking at all lol. They aren't smart enough to have intelligent conversations with. It's like something in their brains hasn't fully developed or something. Some of these hardcore liberals really have no idea what kind of ramifications their beloved "gun confiscation" would bring. It would be a wicked short civil war if it ever went that far....

22 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Ya I haven't really figured out the best way to debate with people like that other than just avoiding talking at all lol. They aren't smart enough to have intelligent conversations with. It's like something in their brains hasn't fully developed or something. Some of these hardcore liberals really have no idea what kind of ramifications their beloved "gun confiscation" would bring. It would be a wicked short civil war if it ever went that far....

You can’t and won’t change those type of people’s minds. It’s like the anti-hunter. Don’t spend your time there, spend your time on the non-hunter. Keep them ON your side instead of trying to change and impossible mind.

• Like 1