"Assault" Weapon Bust

I don't personally have any "scary" guns. I have only the plain Jane that the law allows but there must be more to the story as to how they knew he had those and also how he got caught. Maybe hes a weird dude idk. I only know what the article states which is basically nothing at all

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if this is anything more than a non safe compliant AR. He probably had a detachable mag with a pistol grip or something silly like that.

Possibly an evil, satanic pistol grip or <gasp> a deadly adjustable stock! :rolleyes:

My crossbow has a collapsible stock. It's an assault crossbow.

Edited by Core
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Core said:

My crossbow has a collapsible stock. It's an assault crossbow.

Wish mine did. I bought a non-collapsible model because I figured if I could adjust my stock, Cuomo would drop out of the tree above me with handcuffs!

:rofl: 

Cuomo.png

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

If they were in pieces he can't be charged. There is nothing illegal about owning collapsible stocks, pistol grips, front grips, any of it unless it is completely assembled and operable. 

Personally I think he should be taking a close look at his friends. Someone blew him in. 

• Like 1

I was in a bit of a debate with an old high school art teacher the other day on FB over guns. She's a typical liberal and wants all guns banned/confiscated by the government. Her own son and several other guys chimed in as well being pro gun. She then goes on to tag each and every one of us with the same question to us "do you own any assault guns?" Only one idiot was dumb enough to say yes. After all this vegas stuff people are going to start getting in trouble like the OP showed. And I'll be damned if I'd be dumb enough to admit publicly on FB that I own illegal firearms. I know she was trying to bait us into admitting it but I wouldn't respond to something like that. Need to be careful these days, people will sell you out in a heartbeat. Especially crazy liberal hippie gun grabbers like this lady is.

• Like 6

I don't like the people in NYS who get to decide for me what's 'legal' or not. In most cases they've either forgotten, or simply dismissed, the very basics of Liberty and Freedom our country was founded upon. Little things, like the U.S. Constitution.

Cuomo will be running for President soon. Expect a big push for the national name recognition that's coming. All of the people his ideological brethren dislike, including gun owners, are going to be in his crosshairs in order to boost his bona fides.  Something to keep in mind.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2017 at 4:48 PM, Adkhunter1590 said:

I was in a bit of a debate with an old high school art teacher the other day on FB over guns. She's a typical liberal and wants all guns banned/confiscated by the government. Her own son and several other guys chimed in as well being pro gun. She then goes on to tag each and every one of us with the same question to us "do you own any assault guns?" Only one idiot was dumb enough to say yes. After all this vegas stuff people are going to start getting in trouble like the OP showed. And I'll be damned if I'd be dumb enough to admit publicly on FB that I own illegal firearms. I know she was trying to bait us into admitting it but I wouldn't respond to something like that. Need to be careful these days, people will sell you out in a heartbeat. Especially crazy liberal hippie gun grabbers like this lady is.

Did you ask her what an "Assault gun" was?

• Haha 1