3d shoots?

This weekend April 10 is the first shoot at Whitney point sportmen club. They have one of the best ranges, two 20 targets ranges. They also have a great breakfast, that if you leave and say your still can room for anymore you are a hell of a eater. If you identify the town there are lots of bow clubs in the southern tier, I would go to 3Darchery.com and they have a listing of a lot of the area clubs in our state and a way you can check from your zip code and a listing will come up. The other site is tollgate archery and in it is a listing of lots of the local clubs and date of shoot and how to get there. If you are near Oneonta NY, send me a emal and have several targetsa at the house for you to try your skill on...

I'm in Perrysburg which is about 40 mins south of buffalo. I'll check those sites out you mentioned. I finally got a new bow, not a hand me down like my last 3 bows so I've been out shooting almost every day and can't wait to do my first 3d shoot.

• 2 weeks later...