ANY HUNTER SAFETY COURSES FOR ALBANY COUNTY

upstaterifle

If you don't find one right off, keep an eye on the DEC's site.  Woodlawn Sportsmen's Club will have one in August (the 27th, one day as it's a home study) and one in September (the 22nd & the 24th).  You can attend a course anywhere in the state and WSC is just west of the county line a bit.  Also, there's a shortage of courses in this area, we had over 200 calls for the course last week with 25 slots available (i.e. don't wait until the last minute to try to get in).

I believe Guan Ho Ha holds course, don't know their schedule.  They're only a bit farther away in Glenville.

Currently the three closest locations to you are in Fulton & Saratoga Co. classes are scheduled for July & Aug.

I would not wait to long to register somewhere, last fall my son took both his archery and hunter safety courses, we signed up months in advance and the hunter safety course had over 80 people that showed up.

FDXX75

Currently the three closest locations to you are in Fulton & Saratoga Co. classes are scheduled for July & Aug.

I would not wait to long to register somewhere, last fall my son took both his archery and hunter safety courses, we signed up months in advance and the hunter safety course had over 80 people that showed up.

FDXX75

Thanks.  Where did you find that information?