Another victory for justice

Doc

If it weren't true I'm sure we would have heard from him by now...

Yep, if it wasnt true, dont you think Bin Laden would take the opportunity to show the world how smart he is and make the US look completely stupid by proclaiming his continued existence? It would be all too easy for him to do. The simple lack of that happening is proof enough.

Sorry but sometimes I like to play on the conspirousy theorist's side! ;) 

If you believe everything our government releases as fact, perhaps there's some finer details that need listening to in many cases that cry cover-up.

What you say here may be true......BUT!!!!

A few things to ponder as we all say our prayers tonight for UBL's exceptence into hell with open arms!

Our government has released a statement, and many other organizations and reports of his own oversee'rs have already began to take credit for UBL's demise..not to mention that he may have just as well killed himself. That's not even remotely my concern who killed him, just the fact that somebody got him is good enough for me, dead or alive. :)

Anyhow, you need to ask yourself, how good is UBL to the U.S. DEAD? Via such a secretive opperation they've been planning for months. Wouldn't you think if this mission were so secretive they would have well thought out damn near every aspect of the public perception to every possible response, from every foreign coountry covered beforehand? THEY DID! That's exactly why the had a clergy on-board that ship to pronounce a propper burrial at sea for the fallen leader. In the next breath they act like they didn't know what was gonna happen untill now to decide if they should release pics or not? ??? C-mon now.... ::(  They are much smarter than all uss with the kill 'em all attitude. Hell... that's how they get away with murder! I ain't complainin'.

Got the pics...but not releasing them. Got video of the shroud capsuled body going overboard.

Today Pakistan releases photos of the bloody aftermath our local news edited for rating PG-13.

Now what have we been told so far is that we had 24 Seals carry out this mission. In the next report, I hear there were 25 women and children inside the compound and possably more.

Pay attention here! ???

Day or two before this all came out they were all reporting a few women and kids in the mix that the Seals all took good care to "cover there eye's" from all the mass murder so as not to...well, leave them in a state of depression I assume from what they may have witnessed. OR Was it just to get rid of witnesses as they hauled his ass out the door while dumping a pile of UBM's blood for the locals to discover and just say...,

That only leaves 2 Seals left to do the 2 shot shooting....get my dirft or no? Ummm. I think we may have been out numbered. ???

"Yep, he's dead..they musta got 'em"" ::O

Who's to say first of all that he's NOT dead and the government has CAPTURED him for interrogation. We all know the UN would never stand for us "stealing" a war criminal on forbidden land without authorization and torturing the info out of him.., right?

There's much more to this than any one of us will ever know, but who cares! Time to have fun with the fact the suckers finally not a leader of the Taliwackers anymore!!!!

I give credit where credit is due, but in this case the credit's being spread around like butter on hot toast. Anyone that is farmilar with body language will tell ya O'bamas hiding something from America.

We'll never know the truth how it all went down and a pic aint gonna prove chit with todays advances in PhotoShop,lol.

We got him one way or another, whether we're being lied to or not, his carcass has been disposed of perfectly fine by me or his body is in United States of Americas hands to put the nipple clamps on to gather more intelligence.

If you took the time to read all this crap, I salute you! Must be an American! :)

Wolly, send us some more of those beautiful pictures of the critters those are the ones that make all of us feel good, who care about pictures of a dead camel herder.

Dave

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See...now that's one photo opp I wish I was there for,lol.

If I brought that here, you all may be bowing to Ali..Alah...AHJIBABA...Ahh heck...Kunamatatta, whatever!  :(

Beautifull pics wooly,LMAO!

I coulda been a hero myself because nobody else knew how to work a damn cam! ::)

Look, this can be a touchy subject to talk about, so ill just say my piece and let bigons be bigons lol. Am i happy hes dead? yes. I lost my cousin over there one month ago tho, so id say it came a month to late. The guy was my idol, and ever since i lost him i have been reflecting on how i look at things. How do i feel now that bin ladin is dead? Absolutely terrified. If anyone knows anybody over seas, contact them, tell them you love them, tell them you miss them. When the S**t hits the fan, and they retaliate, our troops will bear the grunt of it. I have pondered the possibility of another attack on our soil as well. I am by no means a passivist, or a peace pusher, but I feel like A) when you just share blows with another country no one can ever win. ;) Prove to me its really him and not a cover up. and C) we went to afganastan to hunt down and kill bin ladin, we went to iraq to check for weapons of mass destruction and get saddam, they are both dead, lets bring our men and women home now... Dont get me wrong i support our troops 100%, i just want to see them all back home safe and sound, and not fighting someone elses holy, unwinnable war...

Did anyone think that all our soldiers were doing over there was looking for Bin Laden? Was it ever said that this has all been about one man? Does anyone believe that over the past decade, terrorists have not been trying their best to pull off another strike on U.S. soil? In short, why would anyone actually believe that the war on terror has ended with the death of one man. That doesn't even make any sense. Sure he was a side-target simply as a matter of justice, and because justice needed to be served, he was a very important target at that, but he never has been what the war on terror is all about. So anyone who thinks that this accomplishment (killing Bin Laden) has some how eliminated the need to carry on the fight against those that would do us harm, never understood the initial mission in the first place. We were told repeatedly that this war was a long-term activity primarily a self-defense activity that was purposely being conducted on the home soil of the perpetrators in an effort to help keep it from being fought here on our home soil. Even though one goal of meting out justice for 911 has been acheived, nothing has changed the initial purpose of the war on terror. The choice is still being forced on us to fight terrorists  over there or fight them here. We do not have any choice about whether these people will try to destroy us, our home and our way of life. They have simply become a fact of life that we either try to control or suffer the consequences.

If it weren't true I'm sure we would have heard from him by now...

Yep, if it wasnt true, dont you think Bin Laden would take the opportunity to show the world how smart he is and make the US look completely stupid by proclaiming his continued existence? It would be all too easy for him to do. The simple lack of that happening is proof enough.

Sorry but sometimes I like to play on the conspirousy theorist's side! ;) 

If you believe everything our government releases as fact, perhaps there's some finer details that need listening to in many cases that cry cover-up.

What you say here may be true......BUT!!!!

A few things to ponder as we all say our prayers tonight for UBL's exceptence into hell with open arms!

Our government has released a statement, and many other organizations and reports of his own oversee'rs have already began to take credit for UBL's demise..not to mention that he may have just as well killed himself. That's not even remotely my concern who killed him, just the fact that somebody got him is good enough for me, dead or alive. ;)

Anyhow, you need to ask yourself, how good is UBL to the U.S. DEAD? Via such a secretive opperation they've been planning for months. Wouldn't you think if this mission were so secretive they would have well thought out damn near every aspect of the public perception to every possible response, from every foreign coountry covered beforehand? THEY DID! That's exactly why the had a clergy on-board that ship to pronounce a propper burrial at sea for the fallen leader. In the next breath they act like they didn't know what was gonna happen untill now to decide if they should release pics or not? ??? C-mon now.... ::)  They are much smarter than all uss with the kill 'em all attitude. Hell... that's how they get away with murder! I ain't complainin'.

Got the pics...but not releasing them. Got video of the shroud capsuled body going overboard.

Today Pakistan releases photos of the bloody aftermath our local news edited for rating PG-13.

Now what have we been told so far is that we had 24 Seals carry out this mission. In the next report, I hear there were 25 women and children inside the compound and possably more.

Pay attention here! ???

Day or two before this all came out they were all reporting a few women and kids in the mix that the Seals all took good care to "cover there eye's" from all the mass murder so as not to...well, leave them in a state of depression I assume from what they may have witnessed. OR Was it just to get rid of witnesses as they hauled his ass out the door while dumping a pile of UBM's blood for the locals to discover and just say...,

That only leaves 2 Seals left to do the 2 shot shooting....get my dirft or no? Ummm. I think we may have been out numbered. ???

"Yep, he's dead..they musta got 'em"" ::)

Who's to say first of all that he's NOT dead and the government has CAPTURED him for interrogation. We all know the UN would never stand for us "stealing" a war criminal on forbidden land without authorization and torturing the info out of him.., right?

There's much more to this than any one of us will ever know, but who cares! Time to have fun with the fact the suckers finally not a leader of the Taliwackers anymore!!!!

I give credit where credit is due, but in this case the credit's being spread around like butter on hot toast. Anyone that is farmilar with body language will tell ya O'bamas hiding something from America.

We'll never know the truth how it all went down and a pic aint gonna prove chit with todays advances in PhotoShop,lol.

We got him one way or another, whether we're being lied to or not, his carcass has been disposed of perfectly fine by me or his body is in United States of Americas hands to put the nipple clamps on to gather more intelligence.

If you took the time to read all this crap, I salute you! Must be an American! :)

LOL, dont quit your day job, or hobby.  :D Cant wait to see more pics from the woods from ya!  :)