Rain is Killing Me

hunter

While I was worried about a minor erosion problem on one side of my new camp the rain took out half my driveway on the other side. I was up here two weeks ago and all was well, came up this past weekend to try to channel the run off away from my camp and the damn culvert got plugged and cut a channel through my parking and u-turn area. It is also undermining my deck posts. So my new friend the landscpper is coming to clean out the culvert and my wallet.lol No seriously I didn't need that quad. He is doing alot of work but I can't let it wash away. Hopefully I can get some turkey hunting in.

• 1 month later...

Well, since I got some views I thought I would update you guys. I had Onontio Landscaping come in and find and repair the culvert with a more professional entrance with brush gaurd and it was torture tested and passed with a major storm afterward. Warren and his men also graded and rebuilt some damaged Press. treated walls and poured some cement under the fireplace foundation the stabilize. He and his men are pros the price didn't creep up even though he had some problems on the job.