Chest Holster

Salmon_Run

I have searched for years to find a chest holster for my large frame revolver I carry while hunting, fishing and trapping. I often carry a pack of varied styles, wear waders (sometimes chest waders) and dress in layers that I put on and take off during the day. A hip holster just wasn't usable for these reasons.

I found this chest holster and ordered one and feel it's the best style and quality available for my needs. It's adjustable as muzzle up, down or horizontal. Their made custom fit and delivery was within 5 days from order.

Check them out....Chest-Holster-Muzzle-Down.jpg

Edited by Salmon_Run
spelling

I have searched for years to find a chest holster for my large frame revolver I carry while hunting, fishing and trapping. I often carry a pack of varied styles, wear waders (sometimes chest waders) and dress in layers that I put on and take off during the day. A hip holster just wasn't usable for these reasons.
I found this chest holster and ordered one and feel it's the best style and quality available for my needs. It's adjustable as muzzle up, down or horizontal. Their made custom fit and delivery was within 5 days from order.
Check them out....Chest-Holster-Muzzle-Down.jpg&key=95909a8a8ae3cbfeaa03e89636768ea572b4926ba7305da53e36a502dd258d41

I have a Kenai chest holster for my .44 and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1