Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA

erussell

I like to go every 2-3 years, but I may go again next year despite going this past Feb. since my FIL likes it.

You can burn through the show in a full day, but you will miss some stuff or have to have a narrow focus of what you are looking for (if anything). We usually spend a day and a half at it and then visit the BPS and that local discount retailer (which has some good deals).

For me, it's just a great way to break up the winter and get away for a day or two.

Make sure to go to Arugalas (sp?) for some good wings. Nice place for the guys to sit down after walking all day. Bring comfy shoes.

I have gone for three years. If your planning to go, plan for a few days. I would also recommend going to bass pro shops in the morning and using their free bus rides that run constantly all day long to and from the show. Awesome place, but super crowded. bigger than most can even imagine.youll be beat after a day at the show. Plan on going to cabelas after the show, as youll often get decent coupins from them for in store only use.