Archery Range?

youngbuck1124

Well, like many things, all good things must come to an end. I got a new job in Buffalo ;D . I love to shoot my bow during the summer after work or while i'm waiting for the food on the grill to cook, but all that is going to have to end for now. I'm moving into an apartment where I don't think my neighbors would take to kindly to me winging arrows. I'm safe and all and have been doing it since I was 12 but still people may not like it so I figure not take the chance. like I was saying before, i'm used to shooting in the back yard but now it sounds like I may have to go to a range.

Does anyone know of  or  can recomend a range in the Buffalo area? I'll be living in the south towns.

I've Googled places but that only tells you so much. It means more when you hear it from people that have been there.

You can take the man out of the woods, but never the woods out of the man. I'll be hunting, just not as much.  :-\