Potential or no?

sounds advice already given to not let neighbors dictate your standards.  it's a real concern for many though. if you're that concerned with the neighbors talk to them. just show them what you've seen and tell them your choice but we're not shooting it.  if we see anything else we'll let you know.  you have to stick to your guns though and not go against what you said. if you don't talk to them they may be thinking the same thing about you with the same goal in mind. bucks don't stay a secret they move and people see them around. don't try to sway or dictate your neighbors harvest but let them know where you're at.

• Like 1

awesome, im pretty psyched to hunt this spot either way, ive been waiting about 16 years to be given the green light to get onto this land.... so I think if I see this deer during bow season im taking the shot, but during rifle, I may pass on him... boy if he survives another year hell be a really nice 8 next year at least. . . but I would be super psyched if I took him with the bow

• Like 1

My Best spot I did not even get a picture or see a buck until Nov 4th...........   it is like that every year.....  And then i have other spots you get all the pictures of bucks that you want in summer and oct and then they disapear in Nov.............