2018 Football Thread

grampy

Ouch! Ok I change my mind chiefs 14 chargers 10 .... No I still think there will be a decent amount of points Rivers and Mahomes are both red hot they will find someone to catch it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

27-23 chiefs I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't hate me Biz chargers 28 chiefs 27

You were close!

2 games to go. Win then both we get 1 seed. Plain and simple. Chargers can’t catch us unless we lose. We play Sunday night next week at Seahawks by then we’ll know if Chargers best Ravens or not.

• Like 1

Good game I got lucky with the prediction the way the game was going I thought KC was going to blow them out. They were getting a ton of pressure on Rivers and then with those 2 picks. Both teams are among the best in the NFL.

Down 1 with 4 seconds left....that took balls for Anthony lynn to go for the 2pt. conversion. Heck of a game!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Good game I got lucky with the prediction the way the game was going I thought KC was going to blow them out. They were getting a ton of pressure on Rivers and then with those 2 picks. Both teams are among the best in the NFL.

It really never felt like the Chargers were even in the game and then boom. Lynn is my hero, most coaches chicken out in that situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You were close!

2 games to go. Win then both we get 1 seed. Plain and simple. Chargers can’t catch us unless we lose. We play Sunday night next week at Seahawks by then we’ll know if Chargers best Ravens or not.

The Kelvin Benjamin effect is real.

28 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Hands like feet

I missed the first quarter and most of the fourth when I nodded off. I did see one pretty good sideline catch by him though. And of course immediately thought "why couldn't you do that in Buffalo"?

The Benjamin effect is defined as losing by association.

And did I hear that Watkins is out for another foot injury? I knew he was out, but didn't realize it was another foot issue.

3 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I missed the first quarter and most of the fourth when I nodded off. I did see one pretty good sideline catch by him though. And of course immediately thought "why couldn't you do that in Buffalo"?

The Benjamin effect is defined as losing by association.

And did I hear that Watkins is out for another foot injury? I knew he was out, but didn't realize it was another foot issue.

hes been out for a while, glass feet

• 3 weeks later...

So i will see Chiefs vs Colts at Arrowhead next Saturday regardless of what happens tomorrow. Rematch of the game i saw in Vancouver airport when chiefs blew 38-10 lead and lost 45-44 to Andrew Luck. Also rematch of when chiefs lost to Peyton Manning 38-31 in the ZERO Punt game by both teams.

• Like 1

So i will see Chiefs vs Colts at Arrowhead next Saturday regardless of what happens tomorrow. Rematch of the game i saw in Vancouver airport when chiefs blew 38-10 lead and lost 45-44 to Andrew Luck. Also rematch of when chiefs lost to Peyton Manning 38-31 in the ZERO Punt game by both teams.

5th time is a charm?

Indianapolis has beat the Chiefs in the previous four playoff meetings (1996, 2004, 2007 and 2014).

I truly hope the Chargers win this game because rookie QBs have a 0.0% chance to beat the Pats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But what’s better than seeing Cry Baby Rivers lose? Nothing.

What scares Rivers more- Ravens D or Birth Control?