Youth hunter question

Swamp_bucks

Sorryy this may be dragged out.Ok so when i got to hunting age i had certain things i had to have in order to go(not talking tags). I had to have a certain gpa,no detention, chores caught up, couldnt be grounded leading up to season or during. 

Ill be taking my nephew out this year for his first bow season whenever his dad cant take him out.   His dad didnt give him any requirements which im fine with. But my nephew had a fit when i told him what i expected from him.  All i told him was his gpa needed to be a b or better, no fighting, help with 1 stand setup, and needed to take his hat off in my lease owners home.  Explained that if he was able to take an animals life hes able to handle those simple responsibilities. Im not budging on these standards,my daugters and other nephews also had the same standards set.

So my question is what do you expect from your youth hunters? And what if anything did you have to do to go out?

• Like 2