Wtf is wrong with some people

I agree who the heck would bike ride through a third world sh!t hole known  for corruption and human rights violations ?  

A bunch of terrosts ran them down ( seven cyclists) then got out and attacked them with knives .  I travel a bit my kids even more so ,including out of country , we draw the line at any county that ends in “ Stan “.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I agree who the heck would bike ride through a third world sh!t hole known  for corruption and human rights violations ?  

A bunch of terrosts ran them down ( seven cyclists) then got out and attacked them with knives .  I travel a bit my kids even more so ,including out of country , we draw the line at any county that ends in “ Stan “.

Guys  like  the  governor that is who travels to places like that .

They think just because they say silly anti-American things they get a free pass :) from the bad guys in those places .

Liberals so naive .

Edited by Storm914

College inculcates a leftist, intellectual fantasy that does not exist in the real world. Academics promote their insane worldviews while living safe comfortable middle class lives, far away from the peoples and cultures they Lionize . Then their starry eyed students go off and do crazy schitt like this.

Mark my words, they will blame this on Colonialism or Patriarchy before coming to their senses

Edited by Papist

2 hours ago, Papist said:

College inculcates a leftist, intellectual fantasy that does not exist in the real world. Academics promote their insane worldviews while living safe comfortable middle class lives, far away from the peoples and cultures they Lionize . Then their starry eyed students go off and do crazy schitt like this.

Mark my words, they will blame this on Colonialism or Patriarchy before coming to their senses

They are naive 

I think they get the idea from  tv shows where the celebrity goes traveling the world  even to these 3rd world crap holes  and never has a problem and they always make everyone there a saint what they dont get is those celebrities have bodyguards when they film . 

You try it your self and you are  risking your life . 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1