Obama taking credit for the economy

I like how he still seems to think that we are fighting the cold war and that Russia is the "real" enemy.    I guess that his handlers must have told him to keep pushing the Russia thing, until after the mid-terms, and being a good "puppet" he obliged.    They are doing all they can to deflect public notice, that ISIS has had it's butt kicked, since Trump took over.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

I like how he still seems to think that we are fighting the cold war and that Russia is the "real" enemy.    I guess that his handlers must have told him to keep pushing the Russia thing, until after the mid-terms, and being a good "puppet" he obliged.    They are doing all they can to deflect public notice, that ISIS has had it's butt kicked, since Trump took over.   

You know what's also annoying he Obama basically said everyone who does not support him and dems is some how anti minoritie. 

Such BS  people just want a president that's going to fix the economy

Leave them alone and  make peace if they can  and keep America , America  . That is What trump is trying to do . 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Obama put this country in the toilet and it's hard for me to believe that wasn't the plan.  Hillary was supposed to flush it.  The money that props both of these losers up comes from billionaires and governments that hate America.  All of this leftist whining, crying and lying about everything that's going on is propaganda designed to keep the leftist base on the attack against Trump.  It's sedition, nothing less.

We really dodged a bullet when we elected Trump.  We need to re-elect Trump in 2020 to really make America great again.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Obama put this country in the toilet and it's hard for me to believe that wasn't the plan.  Hillary was supposed to flush it.  The money that props both of these losers up comes from billionaires and governments that hate America.  All of this leftist whining, crying and lying about everything that's going on is propaganda designed to keep the leftist base on the attack against Trump.  It's sedition, nothing less.

We really dodged a bullet when we elected Trump.  We need to re-elect Trump in 2020 to really make America great again.

My guess is they  wanted to replicate the conditions that made places  like Chicago Detroit  LA  one party citys  all through out the United states .

If it was intended or just stupidity its anyone's guess in the case of Clinton's I think it was intentional

Obama not so sure . He may be just naive  about the damage he was doing .

11 hours ago, ELMER J. FUDD said:

O's economy? That's like Hillary taking credit for Monica's b.j.:rofl:

The funny part is you can look up videos  of Obama saying that the economy would never be this good again that trump was just talking bs it was not possible to have growth rate this high anymore .

:)

33 minutes ago, Rattler said:

He thought Hillary was going to win when he was saying that and she was supposed to make sure of it.

We really dodged a bullet when we elected Trump!

Yep and from the looks of it he  illegally used government agencies to try and steal the election from trump   or new and ignored what others were doing and nobody has  yet comes out and said it about this guy .

Just because he is so popular. 

• Like 1