DEER HUNTING MEMORIES

nobody

Top right is a 9 point I shot in his bed while still hunting in a deep ravine, real deep ravine   . Took me 1 and 1/2 hrs to get him to the road. At the time I was 6 ft 1 1/2 and weighed 245 lbs in top good conditioning. Lifting weight,s ect.    Karate work out,s and age 45.  N.Y.S. Southern Tier 8T Cameron. Then when I got up to the road I had a 75 yd more drag. Left pic is my deer hanging l to r number 3.  Today I,m 6 ft. and weight 225 lbs , I,m shrinking.

Top two  was a great hunt with my Friend Rick Greenier and we filled all our tag,s yeahhh. We went down to 8T in his little car. When we left camp the high beam,s were in the tree,s  .  A young Police Officer lit us up in the City , he just wanted to know where we got all the Venisan , he was going ape from the excitement of seeing all these deer.

Bottom left is Jimmy Joe Guyette with a beauty he dumped during the day.

Bottom right is another fine buck one of our hunter,s got.

Hope you guy,s enjoyed the pic,s ect.

Two Seventy

SPECIAL DEER HUNTING MEMORIES 001.jpg

• Like 7

I really enjoy the old hunting pic's!!  

The pic of deer piled on the car is something you don't see much anymore. But it was quite common back in the day!

Those pic's bring back some memories!

Couple real nice bucks in there too!