New Coyote Rig

2 hours ago, Engraver99 said:

very nice...good luck with getting it bloody. might want to consider replacing the kill light with a stronger infra-red light for greater scope range. Here is my rig on the tri-pod. ar15 with locked and pinned magazine (5 rounds) regular day scope  with the digital night vision camera attached at the eyepiece (ludicrous lumens vulpine) and the infra red light attached to top of scope (sniper hog lights). The gun is held to the tripod with a pig saddle, and the tripod is a carbon night stalker tripod. Went out yesterday at last hour of light with the lucky duck revolt caller but nada! good luck to ya.

ar.JPG

Sweet rig. I have The IR intensifier mounted on the side of the NV scope. I like That tripod. Good luck to you as well. 

I also added my kill light to the lower front rail to use for scanning. I’m planning to use the combo of lights and night vision for now just to see how it does. I know of a few guys that use them in tandem and they have great luck with it. I’m going to get out tonight and give it a go. 
70406530-FA16-4BE4-A0C4-5EBDBB7BD298.thumb.jpeg.5c1c660d11adf9b202cef4f4f576941c.jpeg
You should reload

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I also added my kill light to the lower front rail to use for scanning. I’m planning to use the combo of lights and night vision for now just to see how it does. I know of a few guys that use them in tandem and they have great luck with it. I’m going to get out tonight and give it a go. 
70406530-FA16-4BE4-A0C4-5EBDBB7BD298.thumb.jpeg.5c1c660d11adf9b202cef4f4f576941c.jpeg

Is that a wicked light? If so I have the same one 4261e4548d3dd27ddce8a7baca2bad3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iwent out for 2 sets tonight before the batteries in my caller died. My buddy that was gonna meet got busy with stuff and asked if we could go tomorrow instead, so I’m back home. First set I called In a skunk and 2 coyotes. The yotes stayed in some thick brush about 100 yards out for a few mins. One went out into the field behind a rise and caught my wind before I could Get on him. They came in faster than most do. Also had a Ermine jump onto my boot, which was neat. It was a short but fun night. 

It did give me a chance to dial in the settings on the scope. With the kill light on, I can See out to about 300 yards like it’s daylight. I have To play with the IR intensifier a bit. Everytime I turn It on, it’s so bright I cant See much. It’s great with the kill light though. 

Back at it tomorrow. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I am truly impressed with the technology....Really, honestly, no kiddin"...

Now I'd like to see some pictures of some dead coyotes....<<GRIN>>….

I had to go back a ways in the archives for this one......

1jIjI3j.jpg

Oh and by the way, all three (the doe and two coyotes) were killed from my Summit climber and I was shooting my Encore muzzleloader.  :)

(I know, you guys have already seen this pic but WTH)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I had to go back a ways in the archives for this one......

1jIjI3j.jpg

Oh and by the way, all three (the doe and two coyotes) were killed from my Summit climber and I was shooting my Encore muzzleloader.  :)

(I know, you guys have already seen this pic but WTH)

Who is the young stud holding those dogs  ??  Doesn't even have much GREY in his beard...

• Haha 1