Bow Hunters

Steve D

After a tough season I would like to congratulate all the successful guys and girls that were able to fill a tag or tags during the bow season.

Give or take there were 26 bucks and 23 does taken along with one black bear and a buck by the ladies.

It seems the x-bow hunters harvested 6 bucks and 8 does.

In my opinion it has been a tough season and you all are entitled to some acknowledgement. :hi:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Steve D said:

After a tough season I would like to congratulate all the successful guys and girls that were able to fill a tag or tags during the bow season.

Give or take there were 26 bucks and 23 does taken along with one black bear and a buck by the ladies.

It seems the x-bow hunters harvested 6 bucks and 8 does.

In my opinion it has been a tough season and you all are entitled to some acknowledgement. :hi:

You left out a bobcat taken.

Edited by Rob...

13 hours ago, Rob... said:

You left out a bobcat taken.

I also left out a coyote or two as I was concentrating on big game hunters. Maybe everyone should get a trophy just for participating :blum:

Nice Buck  The_Real_TChill   Congratulations for sticking it out and connecting. 

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 2