Another jacket-couldn't help myself

6 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Good on you for buying the jacket...If I tried something similar, my wife would not be pleased. 

Thanks...I hated to drop the coin, but been looking at them for awhile. I wanted the incinerator but only found the boreal version on sale (Vail Valley anglers) for $479-20% off and was going to get boreal but then the incinerator came out of nowhere. These things don't seem to get to the sale bin all that often. Figured I better act before someone else did. Besides most my hunting is done after deer season for coyotes - so it's pretty chilly and my 30+ year old stuff was bulky and not cutting it anymore.

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Yep.  Warm too 

I just picked up some Alpaca socks before deer season - pretty impressed with them

https://purelyalpaca.com/collections/alpaca-sale-items/products/superwarm-heavy-extreme-alpaca-socks-irregulars-sale?variant=18316098011198

have to give those others a try also-feet first to go!

Edited by Engraver99
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Thanks man!

If it’s really cold I wear a stretched out pair of carhartt arctic over them or a sock liner but for 99% of my sits, they aren’t needed.   I also used the guaranty and they don’t question it.  Send em in (they pay shipping) and pay $5 for return shipping.  They give you new socks.