Best choke for Coyotes Remington 870 3 inch shells with #4 buckshot

Was just getting into coyote hunting. This will be my first year doing so hunting Westchester with my trusty 870 using 3 inch #4 buckshot. Looking for what choke should be best. Probably going to use the federal powershok shells since they seem to be the best bang for the buck and the only difference I can seem to find between them and their much more expensive sister load the vital shoks is price and played vs raw lead. Both are buffered and have the same wad far as I can tell, but one is significantly cheaper. Anyways any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated and hopefully I'll be able to take down quite a few more animals than I have been able to this past deer season (only one doe)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was just getting into coyote hunting. This will be my first year doing so hunting Westchester with my trusty 870 using 3 inch #4 buckshot. Looking for what choke should be best. Probably going to use the federal powershok shells since they seem to be the best bang for the buck and the only difference I can seem to find between them and their much more expensive sister load the vital shoks is price and played vs raw lead. Both are buffered and have the same wad far as I can tell, but one is significantly cheaper. Anyways any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated and hopefully I'll be able to take down quite a few more animals than I have been able to this past deer season (only one doe)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Check into the regs regarding guns in Westchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk