Well my changes to my equipment are helping

rob-c

Wife and I shot our spot league last night and taking some weight off the bow helped a bunch in one aspect . I had no pain in my bow shoulder all night, but I do have to add some weight to my diy stab, I had a little to much float. I did not really increase my score but I also did not drop points till the last round.wheres before I was dropping points throughout the night.  Next will be turning the bow down, ordered some 340 beman hunter precision shafts , so when they come in I will be getting them fletched up and retuning the bow. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

It's a fine line between making minor tweaks often and not keeping things same enough to be consistent due to you being used to your setup. Hope it works out for ya.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks dB, wife and I are not super competive and we are shooting just for the practice and joy of shooting. So me using this time to re-evaluate my set up is no big deal. But it is baby steps, changing one thing at a time and testing to see the results, heck I have been shooting pretty much the same set up for several years so who knows might come out of this shooting better than ever. 

• Like 1

I swear that making even the smallest change can change the shooters entire outlook on shooting, hence making a positive difference.

I used to keep my trigger finger behind the trigger of my release until I was ready to let her fly. Guy at bow shop/range had me have my trigger finger hover over the trigger immediately after drawing - what a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I swear that making even the smallest change can change the shooters entire outlook on shooting, hence making a positive difference.

I used to keep my trigger finger behind the trigger of my release until I was ready to let her fly. Guy at bow shop/range had me have my trigger finger hover over the trigger immediately after drawing - what a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree, I tweak my setup all the time just to keep it interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro