Savage Model 10 Predator in 243

7 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I have tested your guide services extensively already and if you throw them in, you can have the whole set up for $1500!  That price better accounts for the value of the guide services.

Better throw in a rangefinder Moog.... That way 240 doesn't look like 150 as much either for your guide and spotter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Better throw in a rangefinder Moog.... That way 240 doesn't look like 150 as much either for your guide and spotter.  

To his credit, last Sat he did say, I would aim high as that yote is way out there - at the same time whispering send it, send it, send it because the yote knew what was up.  I didn't and missed.  So I still blamed him since he has been inconsistent on his ranging.  Hence my decision to ignore his advice since its only good 50% of the time.

Edited by moog5050
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

$300!

You keep the rifle and sell to someone else.

All I want is a 5 day hunt in your best deer spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you are seriously welcome to come up.  My best spot is only known to me after the arrow is released!  Honestly, I have yet to kill a buck from the same stand twice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

To his credit, last Sat he did say, I would aim high as that yote is way out there - at the same time whispering send it, send it, send it because the yote knew what was up.  I didn't and missed.  So I still blamed him since he has been inconsistent on his ranging.  Hence my decision to ignore his advice since its only good 50% of the time.

Right and he did say "ish"   I'm glad u guys are after yotes and not terrorists. Lol.   

Gotta imagine you both have a hell of a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Right and he did say "ish"   I'm glad u guys are after yotes and not terrorists. Lol.   

Gotta imagine you both have a hell of a lot of fun. 

Andrew likes to take the 50yd shots and I take the 250yd shots.  Then he mocks me for missing.  Its always fun!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

$300!

You keep the rifle and sell to someone else.

All I want is a 5 day hunt in your best deer spot

I can vouch for one of those spots!!!  In one day, saw two 120ish 8 points!  Just another step or two, from me, or the buck, and I would have taken a shot!  But the best part, is the hunting companion by far.......

As for that rifle, I wish I'd have picked it up when I was just out there! Who knows, perhaps I'd have come back home with a bow AND a new coyote rig?????

• Like 4

I can vouch for one of those spots!!!  In one day, saw two 120ish 8 points!  Just another step or two, from me, or the buck, and I would have taken a shot!  But the best part, is the hunting companion by far.......
As for that rifle, I wish I'd have picked it up when I was just out there! Who knows, perhaps I'd have come back home with a bow AND a new coyote rig?????

Nice!

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Nice!

To be fair Biz, there had to be a hot doe nearby when Grampy hunted as there were far more open scrapes than I ever saw before that or since that day.  But they were around that day!  So no guarantees, but you are welcome.

• Like 2