John kerry gets schooled on climate change

All I see is someone who is asking a question that has been asked numerious times and has been answered numerous times. Whether or not he chooses to accept the answer is his problem. Typical red herring question! John Kerry might not be the best person to answer such a question, but the guy with an engeneering degree isnt going to be the one to ask a question that can't be answered by a qualified person. Hell I only have a bachlors degree in Enviornmental Science and I can easily answer this question. 

Kerry is a government tool he knows nothing about science.   Tom massive  has 2 degrees in engineering .The tool Kerry is a joke . Climate is always changing because some is man made is no big deal but clowns like AOC and   kerry just are trying to make money off it spreading fear and disinformation its anoyoning  .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Kerry is a government tool he knows nothing about science.   Tom massive  has 2 degrees in engineering .The tool Kerry is a joke . Climate is always changing because some is man made is no big deal but clowns like AOC and   kerry just are trying to make money off it spreading fear and disinformation its anoyoning  .

You can say what you like about Kerry, it doesnt make what I said wrong. Nor does bringing up the guys 2 engeneering degrees, which infact only makes him sound extreemly dumb now. Someone with that level of education should not be asking a question so thoroughly answered. If he used his basic knowledge of phyisics, chemistry and some research on the subject he wouldnt be asking. Whats annoying are the people constantly denying research, because its discomforting to realize were messing up. Many of these people stand to loose a lot of money when we start talking about alternative ways of doing things. 

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

That's not what he said  he said the earths  co2 has been higher in the past but kerry seems to think that's not important . And with out humans .  

Its actually not important in the way many think it is for many reasons. It definitely has been higher, but there are many reasons why its not and should not be as high as it is right now. Again its a red herring that only makes things worse

4 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Its actually not important in the way many think it is for many reasons. It definitely has been higher, but there are many reasons why its not and should not be as high as it is right now. Again its a red herring that only makes things worse

Climate change is business they take a little thing and try and make it a big thing to make money . Lol 

Ask the guy from MIT he knows it and anyone who actually knows about science knows it . And anyway the fix is carbon capture you are not going to stop it any other way oil is not going away anytime soon .

7 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Yea john kerry  and AOC 

No more about science then a guy who has

bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering and a master of science degree in mechanical engineering  from MIT 

Lol 

Climate change is business they take a little thing and try and make it a big thing to make money . Lol 

Ask the guy from MIT he knows it and anyone who actually knows about science knows it . And anyway the fix is carbon capture you are not going to stop it any other way oil is not going away anytime soon .

Never once said that if you read back. Seems as if you'd like to deflect the conversation to which person is smarter in science, which doesnt mean anything. Having an education in engeneering does not mean this guy understands climate, only that he should have the smarts to be able to research it and understand. Not sure what kind of education you have, but it doesnt sound like you have a science background either so you are basically talking out of your rear on this one. Of cource carbon capture is going to help things, but it wont be the end all be all. Again thats something that can be realized with a lot of research. The VAST MAJORITY of the science community knows climate change is real...but maybe 98% of the scientists don't actually "know science." 

27 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Never once said that if you read back. Seems as if you'd like to deflect the conversation to which person is smarter in science, which doesnt mean anything. Having an education in engeneering does not mean this guy understands climate, only that he should have the smarts to be able to research it and understand. Not sure what kind of education you have, but it doesnt sound like you have a science background either so you are basically talking out of your rear on this one. Of cource carbon capture is going to help things, but it wont be the end all be all. Again thats something that can be realized with a lot of research. The VAST MAJORITY of the science community knows climate change is real...but maybe 98% of the scientists don't actually "know science." 

Real and dangerous  are two different things my friend .climate scientist only know what happened yesterday not what is going to happen in the future that's why the guy from MIT called it a pseudoscience .

And John Kerry himself said geology has caused climate change in the past one big volcano is all you need to totally change the earths climate for example .

Besides unless you are getting countries like India China to stop pumping CO2 like crazy  good luck , anything we do here will do nothing to stop it . Except Accept massive carbon capture

Edited by Storm914

16 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Real and dangerous  are two different things my friend .climate scientist only know what happened yesterday not what is going to happen in the future that's why the guy from MIT called it a pseudoscience .

And John Kerry himself said geology has caused climate change in the past one big volcano is all you need to totally change the earths climate for example .

Besides unless you are getting countries like India China to stop pumping CO2 like crazy  good luck , anything we do here will do nothing to stop it . 

Buddy we see the effects of climate change all around us and its only getting worse. That guy can it a pseudoscience all he likes, it doesnt mean its true. This is from the mouth of a guy who focused on math and physics and probably didnt touch biology, geology, or even chemistry as much as those who study climate science. Honestly him having two ENGNEERING degrees doesnt mean much at all to me...niether does him being a student from MIT. He can be a very smart man in his field, but hes not talking about his field now is he. Some of my best professors in physics were terrible in other aspects of science. Just because you are good in one field does not make you smart in all science fields and hes only proving it. 

Again the point about Geology is another red herring. Can it happen...yes, but did this happen in recent time...NO it did not. The problem with running with these statements is if you don't understand the science behind it, you can easily look dumb when people use it against you. Just because something may be true, does not disprove the anthropogenic damage we are causing. 

This is the only statement you have made that actually makes somewhat sense. We do need to reduce the carbon emmisions of countries like India and China, but that doesnt mean that the US isnt one of the largests sources of CO2. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Buddy we see the effects of climate change all around us and its only getting worse. That guy can it a pseudoscience all he likes, it doesnt mean its true. This is from the mouth of a guy who focused on math and physics and probably didnt touch biology, geology, or even chemistry as much as those who study climate science. Honestly him having two ENGNEERING degrees doesnt mean much at all to me...niether does him being a student from MIT. He can be a very smart man in his field, but hes not talking about his field now is he. Some of my best professors in physics were terrible in other aspects of science. Just because you are good in one field does not make you smart in all science fields and hes only proving it. 

Again the point about Geology is another red herring. Can it happen...yes, but did this happen in recent time...NO it did not. The problem with running with these statements is if you don't understand the science behind it, you can easily look dumb when people use it against you. Just because something may be true, does not disprove the anthropogenic damage we are causing. 

This is the only statement you have made that actually makes somewhat sense. We do need to reduce the carbon emmisions of countries like India and China, but that doesnt mean that the US isnt one of the largests sources of CO2. 

When they started to turn climate science into politics everything they say most be taken with a grain of salt I have news articles from the 70s showing how wrong climate scientists have been over the years  lol you can't predict the weather in the future. 

Anyone who says they know what's going to happen 5 10 20 50 years in the future is bullshitting  you .  No problem  no money for those guys 

38 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Climate scientists should go teach to china and India and when u get them to go back to riding bikes  then come back to us or anything we do here will be all for nothing sorry to tell you .

19 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

When they started to turn climate science into politics everything they say most be taken with a grain of salt I have news articles from the 70s showing how wrong climate scientists have been over the years  lol you can't predict the weather in the future. 

Anyone who says they know what's going to happen 5 10 20 50 years in the future is bullshitting  you .  No problem  no money for those guys 

You might not be able to tell exactly whats going to happen, but you can get a sense of things based on how things have been changing and how things were in the past. You might not think what happens in the past matters, but it can. 

2 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Climate scientists should go teach to china and India and when u get them to go back to riding bikes  then come back to us or anything we do here will be all for nothing sorry to tell you .

Not true at all. We definitely do have to change things in china, but it also all has to start somewhere. One step at a time is how things change, but I already know that you think this is all a crock of shit so all of this is wasted on you. 

34 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

You might not be able to tell exactly whats going to happen, but you can get a sense of things based on how things have been changing and how things were in the past. You might not think what happens in the past matters, but it can. 

Not true at all. We definitely do have to change things in china, but it also all has to start somewhere. One step at a time is how things change, but I already know that you think this is all a crock of shit so all of this is wasted on you. 

Lol good luck with that unless you plan on starting a war China india africa near east most of Asia  not going to give up oil coal energy for bikes lol and those countrys are becoming more and more like us with energy every day and there are billions of them !!! 

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Lol good luck with that unless you plan on starting a war China india africa near east most of Asia  not going to give up oil coal energy for bikes lol and those countrys are becoming more and more like us with energy every day and there are billions of them !!! 

I do believe China is the leading country in solar and wind energy research and development. They may take a while to give up on coal and oil, but theyre currently working on it harder than us. Our own president wants to go backwards instead of forwards. But these are both outside of the original topic of discussion. 

48 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

I do believe China is the leading country in solar and wind energy research and development. They may take a while to give up on coal and oil, but theyre currently working on it harder than us. Our own president wants to go backwards instead of forwards. But these are both outside of the original topic of discussion. 

Yea because china is a free society  and we really know what s going on there  lol come on man. 

If you really believe in it why don't u and Kerry and all the other believers just sell all your cars and go around on bikes then ?

You see what I mean . 

Aoc says world will end in 12 years if we don't cut co2 in half 

Well that's about the number of people who believe in it, so why don't all these people sell there cars and go back to the stone age ?

And save themselves? 

Obviously they really don't believe in  it .

Edited by Storm914

57 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Yea because china is a free society  and we really know what s going on there  lol come on man. 

If you really believe in it why don't u and Kerry and all the other believers just sell all your cars and go around on bikes then ?

You see what I mean . 

Aoc says world will end in 12 years if we don't cut co2 in half 

Well that's about the number of people who believe in it, so why don't all these people sell there cars and go back to the stone age ?

And save themselves? 

Obviously they really don't believe in  it .

Its blatently obvious that you know next to nothing about this issue of climate change, what we can do to mitigate it, the science behind it and probably science in general. Again you can try to deflect all you like which anyone with capacity to think can see this through out the thread. I don't really care what these people say, I care what the science says.This is the main problem we are facing. People who don't know anything about it, but think they can tell the people who actually study it how things are. But go ahead and listen to the 'MIT" engineering graduate though, cause he barely has more qualification than John Kerry at this point. Ive had just about enough of this convo, but thanks for the entertainment while I wait for Game of Thrones to start

24 minutes ago, The_Field_Ager said:

Storm, your efforts are wasted on that one. he imbibed the Marxist green outside/red inside  Kool aid a long time ago

Don't you have an economic downfall to predict Papist? Nothing of what you just said is true, but you can try to slander me all you like I really dont care.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The_Field_Ager said:

Storm, your efforts are wasted on that one. he imbibed the Marxist green outside/red inside  Kool aid a long time ago

Not enough because none of them will sell there cars and live off the grid to save themselves from this impending doom that AOC and guys like kerry  say is coming in the next 10 years or 12 years

If these people really believe it all they have to do is stop using fossil fuel power all together.

And all will be good it's that simple . Since supposedly half the population says they believe in climate change  problem solved. 

What are they waiting  for ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Its blatently obvious that you know next to nothing about this issue of climate change, what we can do to mitigate it, the science behind it and probably science in general. Again you can try to deflect all you like which anyone with capacity to think can see this through out the thread. I don't really care what these people say, I care what the science says.This is the main problem we are facing. People who don't know anything about it, but think they can tell the people who actually study it how things are. But go ahead and listen to the 'MIT" engineering graduate though, cause he barely has more qualification than John Kerry at this point. Ive had just about enough of this convo, but thanks for the entertainment while I wait for Game of Thrones to start

Don't you have an economic downfall to predict Papist? Nothing of what you just said is true, but you can try to slander me all you like I really dont care.

Talk is cheap you climate fanatics need to stop talking and start riding those bikes to work come on don't you want to save  yourself? AoC says  we need to cut co2 in half 

That's approximately the people who believe in it if all those people really believe in it all they got to do is stop using fossil fuels  And leave the rest of us alone . 

So what your excuse why is kerry and aoc still flying around the country and not riding that bike to work ? 

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Talk is cheap you climate fanatics need to stop talking and start riding those bikes to work come on don't you want to save  yourself? AoC says  we need to cut co2 in half 

That's approximately the people who believe in it if all those people really believe in it all they got to do is stop using fossil fuels ? And leave the rest of us alone . 

Im a climate finatic because I am educated, look at the facts, realize that we may not be doing things the right way and support some measures to help mitigate the damage? If thats the case than yes I am cause I would hate to be what ever you are. Close your eyes all you like though. 

Dumb statement to make since the government is constantly trying making it harder and harder to research and use greener energy. So to you if people don't just go cold turkey to Fossil Fuels (which I never said was a good idea) they don't believe in it? You're just as bad as the people you complain about. Keep bringing up things im not even mentioning though, its working for you. 

Funny I live on or near the ocean all my life guess what the ocean has not moved in all that time ? Over 40 years hmmm 

Funny all these bigshots like Kerry all have homes on the ocean ? Move to Florida 

Seems odd don't you think to have a house right on the ocean when you think the freaking ocean is going to rise 10 to 300 ft in the next 10 12 years lol  

How much bullshit can people take .