Please help, my cam isnt working right

Jba1133

I just purchased the wildgam innovation w6x cam last week and put it out for a week and this is what all my pics look like. I've tried to change all the settings and nothing works. Is my cam just deffected or is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?  thanks

post-2136-131455472485_thumb.jpg

post-2136-131455472501_thumb.jpg

post-2136-131455472517_thumb.jpg

I have 3 WildGame cameras . They are battery eaters and the camera itself is crap . I still have one of them that I never opened the package on . It uses a bunch of AA batteries . It really sucks to put new batteries in a camera , place it 60 miles from home , go back in a month and find out nothing is on it and the batteries are dead !!!

I now use a Moultrie and a couple of Stealth Cams .

Eddie, are you sure those arent Wildview cams you have?

I am Totally in error ........ The ones that crapped out and eat batteries are WILDVIEW

The one I havn't opened yet is a All About Game camera that takes 12 "AA" batteries .

I think we went through this before and I Bad Named the wrong camera company . WILDVIEW is the one that doesn't hold up . I might take them over to the rifle range some day .

Just picked one up a month ago returned it 29 days ago. The batteries were also drained over a 3-day span. Heard a lot of people have had this problem as well. just picked up the moultrie M-80 cost me $150 and a pretty cool gadget with the sound videos.

Don't know about the wildview's, but I have nothing bad to say about Wild Game Innovations 8 mega pixel.  Thing has ran on 4 DD's for over 3 months, sensitivity is decent, trigger speed is a little slow (2 seconds?), but it takes good quality pictures.  Just bought a second one through Dick's, comes with the security bracket and SD card for 130$.

Dont worry fasteddie I just did the same thing lol.  MY cameras that didnt last where wildVIEW also and not wildGAME cameras.  Sorry for the confusion never had a wildgame camera but I do have a couple Moultries right now that do not impress me at all.  Night picture quality suck and about every 20 pictues I will get 1 that says "picture format not reconized"  across a black screen instead of a picture.  Battery life is half what they claim as well. Im going camera shopping this week.