pics

rock

Easy open an account at photobucket.com Then down load your pix to the site. Once done put cursor on the pic you want. you'll get a drop down select the last one IMG highlight with a left click right click and select copy. Come back open to post right click and select paste. Having two windows open will save time one to photobucket and one to the thread you want to post in. Simple. You will see an IMG code when you paste it in but once you post it the pix will appear.

SEE

205lbHalibut-1.jpg

Or ................ You can click on the "browse" button where the Attach: is , browse your saved photos that you have on your computer , click on the one you want to post and if you are ready , hit submit . You can do multiple posts but don't get carried away !

And , it's best not to exceed 640 X 480 in size or it screws up the page .

I was getting a form sent to me yearly to report deer sightings ( also turkey , fox , coyote , etc) . It was done strictly during archery season . You had to mark down how many hours you hunted each day , the area where you hunted , and what you saw . At the end of the season you mailed the report to the DEC . They stopped it for a couple years and said it was due to lack of participation . I sent a letter to the Region 8 DEC a bout 3 - 4 years ago and 2 years ago I started getting the Report Sheet again . I never heard from the Regional office but I had yold them in the letter that if there was someone to contact , I could get some NY volunteers to do their report as we had several members on NYDEER .

Oh yeah , after the 1st 5 years of reporting they sent me the patch ..............

We still have fish(halibut and silvers) vacuum sealed and frozen from 08 can't tell the difference between them and fresh. Tillia Food Saver is great for all sorts of things. and thogh they say this or that will last x number of months-years we've had four yr old venison that was perfect. But we also keep our freezer on Maximum cold.